Status: Active :)

Natural Born Killer

True Feelings

Emily's POV

No one even noticed that i left, or at least someone would have come out yelling my name asking me to go back. I wouldn’t have even cared if it was my annoying brother, or James. I thought that no one gave a damn about me.

Again, like many other things I’ve thought and mostly believed, I HATED living in that place. The sensation of just getting away from that house was bigger than ever. Now I had the chance.

I didn’t even noticed where I was driving, just knew I was driving somewhere, maybe to another beach. And so I did, I went quickly and it felt amazing. The cold wind of the dark afternoon messing my hair as it entered to the car refreshing it all.

I arrived to the beach’s boulevard; it was kind of stupid trying to stay where many other people were… but I wanted to stay there for a while watching people come and go.

I parked the car and jumped off the black Land Rover I had to share with Matt. He was going to kill me because taking it, but who cared?

Jimmy’s POV

“She left, and it’s your fault!” My sister reproached on Matt as she tried to see from the window if the car was still devisable. “Why mine!?” Matt exclaimed slightly pissed off. "Because you're always on top of her like she was a baby!" Caro yelled and stormed off the kitchen as Zack followed her and I huffed. "Where do you think you're going!?" Matt shouted. "To my room!" She yelled back. Zack and I were only staring at them while she came back to face him. She definitely wasn't a wolf or had the strength of one of us, but she surely had a lot of temper and was scary when she got angry. Poor Zack.

"Stop yelling, Cee." Zack tried to calm her down. She just glared at him but then smiled. “You should go and look for her, Matt. Do something…” "Where?" Matt asked unconvinced it wasn't a good plan."If I knew where she was going, do you think I would tell you to look for her!?" Caro said with a real big tone of sarcasm. "Okay calm down... Go look for her somewhere, I don't how, but find her." He finally seemed to be worried about her now. I slightly smiled and nodded. "Be back in an hour... But find her." He said serious. Caro sighed and she along with Zack walked out to get in his car. "Where do you think she might be?" Matt asked as he took his head with his hands. "I don't know... I better leave." I excused. He nodded and we walked out to get in each others car.

'Where could she be?' I asked again and again that in my mind. Suddenly as I drove by the beach boulevard something told me she was there... I left the car besides the sidewalk and began walking and looking around if she was there.

So many people walking around made it difficult to see; still I knew she was there. She loved this place. A few more steps that I took and her dark brownish hair was dancing with the wind, as she looked to the horizon. I grinned, but she looked sad... I approached to her and grabbed her by her shoulders. She got surprised and quickly turned to see me. "What are you doing here!?" She asked neither happy nor mad. "Well, we DID notice you left and Caro got in an argue and then he freaked out and send us to look for you, so here I am." I explained it quickly. She raised her eyebrows like if she was used to it, and well she was. I couldn’t blame her though.

“So how did you know I was here?” she asked as I sat next to her. “I just had a feeling you were here.” I slowly spoke as she leaned her head on my shoulder. I smiled. “I’m glad you were the one who found me and not Matt or any other…” She mumbled. “Well, Zack and Caro just got out of the house to be alone and together; Matt… he doesn’t know you well enough.” I said slightly annoyed by the fact of Caro being with Zack.

It wasn’t that he was a bad guy or anything like that but, she was naïve and would fall for anything anyone said to her.

“You have to let her be with him,” She stated. “Let’s not talk about them…”I suggested and kissed her hair. “Okay,” She chuckled and yawned. “Why don’t you let her be with him?” “Because, I don’t know… she’s too little.” “Dude, she’s the same age as me.”

“I know, but well it’s different with you…”I awkwardly giggled. “How is it any different?” She looked to me. “Well… it’s just different…” I said and looked away. “Is it because you like me?” She asked raising her eyebrow. “Uhm,” I hummed and then looked somewhere else. “Do you?” she asked seeming more serious. It was funny how she didn’t know about it yet. “What if yes?” I asked. She showed a little smile. “Well… I do like you, like a lot, very much.” I spit it out and she giggled. “I like you too…” She shyly admitted. And a huge grin was drawn in my face. Slowly I approached to her face and saw her pinkish lips and kissed them. She smiled widely this time.

“Do you wanna stay here for a while?” I asked. “Yes,” she said and cuddled up in my arms.