Status: Working On It! Copy, and I'll beat you up.© 2010AshTheBash

Forever Now

We Can Begin Again

Sami's POV
     I woke up, my teeth feeling gritty and my throat scratchy. Audrey was gone, a deep depression in the blankets where she was. I heard the water running from the bathroom. I went in to make sure she wasn't trying to drown herself...and I had to wee.

I Went into The bathroom finding her brushing her teeth. Makeup was caked under her eyes as she rinsed and spit. I came up behind her and wrapped my arms around her.

"It'll be okay." I said as she stared into the sink.

"I hope so." she rasped. She escaped my embrace andleft the bathroom closing the door. I sighed going to the potty and sitting down. Something was strange. I thought.

"Holy shit!" I hollered. "IT'S A BIRTHDAY MIRACLE!" 

"SAMIR. SHUT. UP." my dad yelled from his room. My period was no where in sight. Maybe it was just spotting or something. I wondered hopping up and going to my room to get dressed. 

When I was done, I went downstairs following the heavenly smell of crepes. Audrey stood at the stove loosely flipping them,
 
"How did you know Dre?" I asked excitedly, "I'm starved." I said looking at her sullen face.
 
"I was hoping you still liked these. I remember making them for you when you were too little to make your own." She said, a soft smile playing at her lips.  I set the table for two since my dad was probably gonna sleep.

She came over with the pan, sliding two on my plate. 

"We're going over to Marie's today." she said strongly. I scooped cut strawberries from a bowl on the table, and spread nutella on the crepe.

"What for?" I clipped in German. I was hoping to spend some time with Bill for my birthday.

"She made you a cake or something, I don't know, and she wants you to try it." I shoved a cut piece into my mouth and chewed.

"Fine, only for a little bit." I said finishing my food. Audrey was about to sit down when the doorbell rang. We both looked to it, not saying anything.

"Maybe it's mom." I said wondering who it could be. Audrey started to get it, but I waved her to sit down. Running to the door I looked through the keyhole, Gustav was standing there his hands shoved into his pockets. I furrowed my brow.

What the fuck does he want? I asked myself, hand lingering over the doorknob. But then I pulled away going back to the kitchen.

"Who is it?" Audrey whispered. There were deep bags under her eyes and her once springy hair hung loose around her ears. I didn't want stupid Gustav to ruin her day.

I stabbed at a strawberry, juice swirling from it.

"Just a Jehovah's Witness." I lied taking a bite.

Georg's POV
     The hotel bed was hard as a rock. I sat up feeling a crick in my neck. Looking over, I saw the bed the Gustav was supposed to be in neat and made. Like he had never even went to sleep. I picked up my phone seeing 3 missed calls from Amelia. I called her back.

"Georg! you're just now getting up?" She asked incredulously. I ran a hand through my hair looking out the window.

"Yeah! We were out all night!" Amelia was silent.

"Stimmt." she used the German word for true. "Anyway, Marie wanted me to pick up the cake for Sami's surprise birthday party and I don't know where to go so can you come?" she pleaded. I looked at the time on the alarm clock, it was already 1 in the afternoon. 

"Yeah. Sure." We made arrangements and about a half an hour later I took the Audrey's dads truck over to Marie's apartment. Amelia was dressed down wearing sweats, an Angelspit T-Shirt and glasses. She climbed into the car putting her seatbelt on.

"You still didn't return this?" she asked laughing as I pulled out of the lot. I shrugged trying to remember where the corner bakery was.

"Sami told us we could bring it back when we didn't need it anymore. But we're leaving tomorrow so..." Amelia pouted. 

"But you all only just got here!" she said putting her small feet on the dashboard. I nodded.

"We have to visit our families for a bit and then we have to record a new cd." I pulled into the bakery's front and put a baseball cap on. Amelia looked at me strangely.

"I guess I should feel lucky that Angelspit isn't EXTREMELY famous yet."

I smiled getting out of the car and opening her door for her. She hopped out, a couple of heads shorter than I was.

"Why are you here anyway, I mean I know it's for school, but y'know..." I asked opening the bakery door for her. The smell of breads and cakes welcomed us as we approached the empty counter.

"Oh, my boyfriend and I broke up so he kicked me out. I thought maybe Marie or one of the girls would have told you." she said pushing her glasses up on her nose. 

"Was he the guy on stage with you last night?" I asked ringing the bell for assistance. Amelia rested her head on the counter.

"Yeah, Zoog. Or Karl, whatever you want to call him. That was him." she grumbled. A blonde haired girl emerged from the kitchen. She wiped flour from her face. She smiled brightly coming up to us.

"Guten Abend." she said breathlessly. A toddler waddled around the shop frosting covering his white blonde hair. The woman widened her eyes when she saw him.

"Colby! Nein!" the little boy looked up at her with round blue eyes like hers. The woman cracked a smile. I went over and picked the boy up and put him on the counter so she could get him.

"This is my son." she said embarrassedly. Her nametag read Julia. 

"How can I help you?" she asked setting the boy down. Amelia smiled at her kindly.

"We're picking up a cake, for a friends birthday." Julia nodded flipping through a reciept book.

"Happy 18th Birthday Samir Klum?" she asked wiping frosting from her son's downy hair.

"Ja." I answered. Julia disappeared into the kitchen, Colby at her heels. After a few minutes, she came back with a large square box.

"Here you go!" she said typing into her register and ripping out a printing paper. "It's already prepaid for so you're set!" she smiled revealing the gap in her teeth. I picked up the box looking at her. Too bad she was married, I thought as she picked up her son.

As Amelia and I left, I heard Julia's son call behind us.

"Wieder! Tschus!" 

Marie's POV
     I transformed my living room into a party atmosphere, moving aside chairs and tables. I had some Lady Gaga playing as I mixed punch. 

The doorbell rang. I looked at the time on the stove. It was only 2:30.

"Too early!" I said running a hand through my hair and fixing my tank top. I pulled the door open.

"You're too earl-" I stopped short. My sister stood there, bags in hand.

"Hey." she said taking her sunglasses off. I put a hand on my hip and pointed the stirring ladle at her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. She smiled weakly.

"I broke up with Ryan. He's a douche." she said shaking her head. I looked down, still hurt at the way she had treated me, but I opened my arms anyway. She fell into them sobbing. I stroked her head.

"Welcome home Dani, welcome home." 

Around 5 the guests started pouring in. Friends I knew from the clubs, Sami's friends I tracked down from high school and of course the guys. I had the whole apartment set up and all I needed was the heads up text from Audrey. 

Danielle was now temporarily staying in my room and had met Amelia, properly at least. I was talking in the kitchen with Tom when my phone went off. It was Dre.

'out front now.' she texted. I handed my phone to Tom and went out to the main room holding my hands up so everybody would shut up. The room got quiet.

"She's here! Everybody hide." I said. Everybody gave me blank looks. "NOW!" I hissed. There was rapid movement and then my whole living room looked empty. Even Tom managed to dive under the table. There was a knock at the door. I opened it plastering a smile on my face.

Sami came in her sweater zipped all the way to her chin and Audrey looked...well horrible. 

"Hey guys." I said theatrically. Sami hugged me and Audrey did too, but it was so light I could barely feel it. 

"So where's this 'cake'." Sami said making quotation marks and taking her hoodie off. I coughed to let everyone know to come out. They all hopped up screaming and throwing confetti everywhere.

"SURPRISE!" Sami's face was priceless, her jaw slack and eyes wide. Bill came over and picked her up, swinging her around. There were streamers and kazoos and even rice...wait, weren't those for weddings? I wondered shrugging and clapping my hands with everyone else. Sami was tearing up as everyone quieted down and waited for her to say something. Danielle had pulled out her camera and was recording the whole thing.

She wiped under her eyes with the sleeve of Bill's shirt.

"F-fuck you guys." she stammered laughing. Everyone clapped again and I turned the music on. Audrey was supposed to Deejay, but she didn't look like she would be up to it. I went up to her and took her purse and shoes.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked her looking at her face. She looked up at the ceiling.

"Is Gustav here?" she asked. Come to think of it, I hadn't seen him all afternoon.

"No." I said, "What did he do?" 

Audrey went to the kitchen and I followed.

"I brought my Deejaying stuff." she said scratching the back of her neck. I tilted my head, I didn't want to push the subject of Gustav so I just nodded.

"Okay. Well, let's get this party started shall we?" I said turning off all the lights in the apartment and putting the strobe lights I bought on.

Audrey's POV
     I set up all my equipment by the TV where no one would bump into it. Georg came over as I pulled my records out.

"have you seen Gustav?" he asked over the bass of an ATB song. I shook my head.

"I haven't." I answered fading the song that was on into "Temptation" by David Deejay. Georg walked away and I immersed myself into the music so I wouldn't have to think about anything else. 

Track after track, no one sat down or drifted away to the snack table, no one wanted to miss a beat. Finally when I mixed in 'impressed' by DJ Issac, I bravely put on the tape Gustav made me and set it to where the song blended with the tape perfectly. Everyone LOVED it, going absolutely trance wild. 

I felt tears roll down my cheeks and onto the round disc. Closing my eyes, I felt a hand on mine. I opened my eyes and pulled away frightened. It was Gustav.

"Hey." he said sheepishly. No one noticed that I accidentally made the needle jump. I stared at him.

"You're here." was all I said. He nodded looking out at everyone dancing. Marie and Tom, whatever they were. Georg and Amelia, the good friends. Sami and Bill, completely in love.

"Audrey." he said. My eyes burned as I lazily ran a hand over the grooves in the record.

"Yeah Gustav." I answered looking at him.

"I'm so sorry." he said holding me by the waist. I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him crying into his neck.

"No, I'M sorry." I wailed. My foot landed on the electrical cord and the music cut out.

"Will you marry me." he asked pulling away. It was then that we noticed the music was off and everyone was staring at us expectantly. I laughed hugging him.

"Yeah. Yeah, I will." and everybody cheered. I put the music back on and everybody resumed dancing.

"Now...does the babymaking happen before...or AFTER we get married?" he asked in my ear as I set my songs to play by themselves.

"Anytime." I winked leading him to the dancefloor.

Bill's POV
     After the party, I woke up on the couch with Sami. I poked up my head seeing bodies everywhere. No, this wasn't some cheesey horror movie, everyone had just partied so much they  passed out. I looked at the time on the TV, it was about four in the morning.  

Sami woke up blinking and looking at me. She smiled and stretched.

"Awesome party." she croaked rubbing her curly head. I sat up.

"you're officially 18 and a day." I said digging in my pocket for the keys to her dads van that I got from Georg.

"Are you ready to go home?" I asked rubbing some eyeliner from under my eyes. She nodded. We stood up, stumbling over bodies. Audrey and Gustav laid curled up near the front door. Sami stopped crouched by her sister and kissed her brow. She whispered something and Audrey nodded. 

We walked out into the cool morning. Getting into the car, there was a comfortable silence as we drove home. All the lights were off in her house when we arrived and the bus was still there.

"We leave in a few hours." I murmured to myself as I parked outside. Sami nodded getting out of the car.

"Everybody has to leave sometime." she said maturely. She led me to the front door and let us in. We stood in the dark foyer taking our shoes off. In the darkness, I saw Sami unbutton her shirt and climb out of her jeans. She stood on her toes and brought my lips to hers.

"Isn't your dad home?" I laughed wrapping my arms around her.

"Yeah. So?" she said smiling against my lips. Yeah, thats the old Sami alright. I thought carrying her upstairs to her room. I shut the door with my foot and pulled my shirt over my head. She ran her fingers through my hair and kissed me deeply. I pushed her on the bed and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I unhooked her bra and thee it across the room kissing her chest.

"Are you sure about this." I asked pinning her arms above her head.

"Hell yeah!" she said pulling my face to hers again.

Gustav's POV 
     Things were the way they were supposed to be again. Audrey and I were inseparable and everybody was happy...for the most part. The morning the band and I left we stood outside of their fathers house, the sun creeping over the trees. 

Bill and Sami held on to eachother like drowning lovers and Marie and Tom knuckle touched. How...romantic? I thought turning to face a very happy Audrey. She smiled shyly at me taking my hands. 

"Say it." she said biting her lip. I did a half smile.

"Say what? I love you?" she shook her head. 

"You say that everyday Gustie." she smiled showing her milky white teeth. I thought back.

"I'll be back for you." I said confidentaly. She nodded this time.

"You don't need to say it anymore." she grinned. I looked at her confused. 

"why?" I asked slowly. She kissed my cheek.

"because I'm coming with you this time." she said. I kissed her.

"Really? You are?" I asked excitedly. I picked her up and hugged her.

Yeah. Things were the way they were supposed to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well peeps, this is it:) I hope you enjoyed, I know I had fun sharing it so. Inbox me, wall me or whatever! Love you guys!
Peacie!
-Ashton the Socal Babe:)