Status: HOPE YOU LOVE. WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE.

Black Parade

Dead!

Gerard's POV

It wasn't a very long drive... It took about half an hour and we got ready by playing their CD. "I got backstage passes by the way." I said, kicking my feet up.
"How can this get better?" Helena said, resting her head near Frank.
When we arrived, we seemed to wake up a bit more. You could probably hear Helena's screaming from a mile away. We walked into together, trying to dig through tons of people. We reached about 3/4ths of the way up, then decided that that was as far as we were getting.
"When are they going onnnn?" Helena asked, whining. Right when she finished her thought, the boys started coming on. We all got pushed and almost lost Mikey at one point, but it was an amazing concert. "Let's go backstage now!" Helena said, eagerly. They had been finishing up their last song, so we all agreed. We digged though the crowd, trying to reach the door.
"Where's your passes?" The security guard asked, moving in front of the door. Gerard digged around in his coat pocket and pulled out five backstage passes.
"Here," Gerard said, showing the man.
The security guard nodded, adding,"Go ahead."
"Yay!" Helena sqeauled with joy. She skipped with all of us to the door. Frank leaned forward and knocked, then opened the door. There stood Billie Joe, Tre Cool, and Mike Dirnt. I looked over at Helena and giggled a bit. Her smile was so wide.
"Welcome," Billie said, getting up and walking toward us.
"Hi!" Helena practically squealed.
"Take a seat." Tre said, offering us the seats next to him. We all sat down, Frank sitting next to Helena and me on the other side of her.
"So, what's up?" Mike said, grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'M SO SORRY FOR HOW BAD AND SHORT IT IS D; I'm sorry for not updating for a long time either. School sucks and I just had to start it again D; I went to my first concert yesterday, though! WOOT WOOT! I promise it will be better next time I update :D