Status: HOPE YOU LOVE. WELCOME TO THE BLACK PARADE.

Black Parade

Mama

Helena's POV.

I squealed, jumping up and down. "I just met freaking Green Day!" I yelped.
Frank just laughed,"Yeah, I know!" I squealed back. I jumped into the back between Gerard and Frank again.
"I'm so pumped! I don't think I'm ever going to sleep again." I grinned. After 20 minutes in the car, I had fallen asleep...
"Help me carry her into my car." I heard Frank say.
"Okay. You get her head, I'll get her legs." Gerard replied. I could feel myself being carried and then I was sitting. Five minutes later, Frank got in the drivers seat.
"I see you're awake." He said, starting up his car and backing out.
"Yeah," I said, resting my head on the window. "Are you taking me home?"
"Nah, I'm just going to have you sleep at my place. I so tired right now." Frank said.
"'Kay," After about half an hour, we got to his house. I slowly got out of the car and followed him to his front door. After getting in and changing into some of his pajamas, I fell asleep on his couch.

I woke up, my legs hurting and very hungry. The TV was now turned on and light streamed through the blinds. "Good morning," I heard Frank say from the other couch.
"Morning," I said, sleepily. "Feed me." I groaned.
"Cereal is in the pantry."
"Fine," I got up and made myself a bowl.
"What do you want to watch?" Frank asked, flipping through channels.
"Spongebooob." I squealed from the kitchen.
"Okay.." He said, putting on Spongebob. We sat in silence as I ate. I could feel him staring at me sometimes but thought nothing of it.
"So, do you want me to dye your hair today?" He finally said.
"Yeah!" I said, sitting next to him. "To the bathroom!" I said, pulling him up with me. Since my hair was already dark, we didn't need to bleach it. Plus, he had already had black hair dye with him, so we dyed it right then. After a long process and lots of mess it was finished.
"Go take a shower and then we can see it." He said, handing me a towel. I stripped down and walked into the warm shower. It felt good and I could see extra black coming off in the water. I washed my hair with his manly soap and rinsed off. I jumped out of the shower and dressed again.
"How do you think it looks?" I asked him.
"Great," He said, grinning.
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOH FRANK WHAT YOU DOIN?
I'm sorry if this sucked. And I'm sorry for not updating because of stupid school.
Pete Wentz responded to me on Twitter today WOOT WOOT LOL OMG

HI, ANGELY MADISON. HI :P