Shades Of Manner

[Shades Of Manner]

Image

A Dream Within A Dream

Perfect family, perfect scene. More like a perfect hell you mean. By all means, I rather be atone with mounds of imperfections aside the dysfunctional beings that grace my ability to decipher the reality and my own tranquil Neverland. For where do I place these scattered fragments that masterfully mend in uncertainty masterpieces. Upon the mere pages of my dream journal that yet to be transformed into the fragile essences I plea for. Ah, what's this? Behold, the magnificence of the cover which own ecstasy is to be fulfilled with illusions that quickens minds' being of living.

Libera Me, Please

Mother where art thou'? Blacken eyes in the midst of all that's appeared. Solemn angel, how you yearn to be released from the chaotic mingling of time. No Mississippi one, no Mississippi two will stray you away from the alluring path; The need to be needed. Self-incompetent misery is what you wallow within the anorexic excuses of a being's actions. Farewell, angel. May the darken night lead you to your lasting whiskey lullaby.

I Put The Poision Pill To Your Ear

What a captivating kingdom you were, father. Aligned with weary strands of tactful lies smother in the wretched deadly sin of pride.
Bang, bang!
Shatter, shatter!
Watch as I shield the batter. Abandon me now, again, so I shall contemplate the agonizing withdrawal you left your depressive daughter. Castle has collapsed in the unspoken shrine of arch that shelters a 'sweet little bullet from a pretty blue gun.' On that note; Without a sound, I wish you away.

When I Grow Up, I'll Be Stable
When I Grow Up, I'll Turn The Tables


Mystifying time withheld in the frail veil of salvation. Abruptly sheltering the solemn angel--burden with venturing self-doubt. Symbolization is near. The belittled girl is without fear. Dosages of anti-depressants parading my tomb beneath. I strive to contain the mademoiselle dreams I so do keep. Rip all to shreds and let it go. Thus I live. Thus I tried. Thus I made it out alive.