A Choice

Morning Madness

Golden rays of sunlight crept in the Trech’s mansion, slowly entering the pale pink room and finally landing on the soft sheets of the Victorian bed where Nicola lay sleeping. Suddenly, then was a knock on the door and a short, old lady entered. “Nicola! Wake up now if you don’t want to be late again!”

The lump on the bed moved and a sleepy voice replied to the grouchy housekeeper, “Yes, yes, yes. I’m moving! Thanks Hannah!”

With a groan, Nicola got up from bed and opened her huge closet. “Now what am I going to wear?”

Her closet wasn’t just any closet. It was an extremely huge one filled with every possible clothing a teenager her age would want to wear. She lazily pulled out a bubble skirt, a cute pink top, and a wide metallic brown belt. She then looked at her appearance in the full-length mirror. Nicola was a sight in anything that she wore. She was tall and slender, with curves on all the right areas. She had beautiful turquoise eyes and an originally fair skin which had been tanned as a result of her last summer’s visit to the Caribbean beaches.

As she went down to eat her breakfast, she passed by the clock and started panicking. “Hannah? I won’t be eating breakfast anymore.” She rushed back to her room and hurriedly grabbed her books and her school bag.

Panting, she opened the left door of their gray limousine and entered. “Hurry Carlo,” she told the driver. “I’m late for school!”

Almost everyday, the routine was like this. Today, Nicola didn’t even expect anything new. It was always like this ever since she entered Carver Valley High. Now that she was already in her junior year, what would change?

She fished out of her bag the latest Chanel perfume she got from her dad in one of his business trips to San Francisco. She sprayed some on herself as she alighted from the limousine.

Apparently, the bell had already rung and the only people to be seen were late comers, just as Nicola was. “OMG. It’s Tuesday today. How could I be late on a Tuesday?” Nicola mumbled to herself while running to the chemistry laboratory, which unfortunately was the last room on the second floor. She just realized that it was a Tuesday and on those days the first subject they have is chemistry which is taught by so far the weirdest teacher in the whole CVH.

“What if she throws a weird chemical solution to my face when I get in? Then bubbles would form in my skin and eventually…” She cleared the thoughts out of her mind as she finally entered the chemical laboratory looking down.
♠ ♠ ♠
this story would most likely have short chapters and i have no idea why. haha. so, sorry in advance. :D