A Choice

Complications

After some moments of awkward silence, Nicola found herself face to face with Patrick, their lips only inches apart. She knew what was going to come next and she didn’t want it to happen. She tried to move, but there seemed to be a force that stopped her from doing so. She stood there frozen as Patrick’s lips finally met with hers. She fought at first but in the end gave in. It turned out that Patrick was a good kisser after all for Nicola ended up voluntarily opening her mouth, allowing Patrick entry. It was a passionate kiss shared between two people that ended too soon for Nicola realized how late they were and she broke the kiss. Patrick had a confused look on his face but attempted to kiss Nicola again, to which Nicola avoided. Instead, Nicola collected her books, pulled Patrick's hand and pulled him to their next class.

Out of breath, they finally arrived and as they expected, they were late. The trigonometry teacher looked at them with raised eyebrows and allowed them in after listing their names.

The rest of the afternoon was a blur. Nicola tried to avoid both Patrick and Kevin’s gaze knowing that something wrong had happened. As the bell rang signaling dismissal time, she hurriedly fixed her things and walked as quickly as she could to the parking lot. She was about to leave the school grounds when Kevin caught up with her.

“Nicola! Is anything wrong? You’ve been avoiding me since after lunch,” Kevin asked Nicola as he fixed his backpack which was lopsided from running.

“Uh, well look Kevin. I’ll explain it to you later. I just want to go home now,” Nicola reasoned. She wanted to leave at that very moment before Kevin can ask her more questions so she left. Kevin stood there wondering as he watched Nicola’s back as she walked away.

Kevin's eyes' lingered on Nicola as he thought, Damn. Nicola has such a nice ass...
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the bad kissing scene.. haha