A Choice

I'm Such A Bitch

Nicola arrived home and lazily went up to her room. She opened her laptop and started writing a blog.

04-04-08
Today, crazy things happened and I don't really want to face what it might bring tomorrow. I feel so confused and I don't know what I did earlier. I'm such a b*tch for kissing someone on the first day that we actually knew each other. I badly need someone to talk to. I do have Kevin, but then I really can't tell him what just happened. It's would just make things more complicated. If only my brother was here...
-end blog-

Nicola was close to tears as she re-read the last line of her blog. She missed her brother so much. Two years ago, her brother and her mother died in a plane crash, leaving Nicola with her dad. Though her dad didn't fail to make her happy with the material wealth her brings about by being a business tycoon, he failed to spend time with her. Nicola lived in their mansion only with the house helps and people her dad employed.

Trying to fight back her tears, Nicola decided a bath could do her good. While waiting for the tub to fill with water, she turned on her iHome and took her clothes off. She entered the tub determined to erase the thoughts attempting to make her cry. She sang her heart out on a couple of songs when suddenly, a song caught her.

Everywhere i go i take you with me
since the day i met you, i knew it had to be love
what else could make me act this way
ill never be the same


"Aaaah," Nicola got out of the tub hurriedly and wrapped herself in a towel, "Stupid song, just shut up!" She went to her room and turned off the iHome. The song reminded her of Patrick in a way and she was not liking it a bit. I can't possibly be in love with someone I just met...!
♠ ♠ ♠
in case you want to know, the song is everywhere i go by scenes and sirens.