The Work of Aphrodite: Οι εργασίες της Αφροδίτης

Diomedes 2

Diomedes knocked on the door of the palace, the second time that day. A servant opened the door, and Diomedes gestured for Arion to go inside.

Like a true gentleman, Diomedes thought to himself.

The day had been filled with exploring Athens, taking in the sights of the cities, worshipping the Gods and Goddesses at their temples, and doing a little observance of the people here. Diomedes was going to settle down here, for now, so he had to start to get to know people, and hopefully catch a significant other or two.

Arion had been expecially persistant of going to Aphrodite's temple. Diomedes joked, asking if he had a special girl. Arion shook his head and changed the subject.

Diomedes snapped back to the present, and noticed Arion in a hurry to get upstairs.
"What's up?" Diomedes asked, catching up to him.

"The festival is tonight, in town. We're going!" Arion said behind his shoulder.

"Tonight? Are you're parents okay?" Diomedes questioned. He didn't know why they even came back to the palace. It was a long walk. Earlier in the day, Arion had requested that they go on foot, and dismissed the royal cart.

Arion shook his head from the top of the stairs. Diomedes followed, keeping him in his sight.

Arion was changing into what Diomedes assumed to be party attire. Arion unsnapped his robes and tore them off quickly, wearing nothing but a pair of briefs. Diomedes leaned back, enjoying the view. How perverted, Diomedes thought, and turned around.

Arion quickly changed into his elegant robes, and tapped Diomedes' shoulder.

"Let's go." Arion gestured, and took Diomedes hand to lead him out the door. Diomedes was surprised at this, and whipped out his dick and blew up the planet.

Arion, what have you done!?!
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally lost all ideas for this story. sorry! :P