Status: Active!

Effortless

Faites-l'amour moi

I found myself rolling croissants, as I watched C up on my step stool making sure the sauce wasn’t burning.

“Honestly, I hate these two week road trips. Every time Sid leaves I always end up really needing him” C was talking about what we all had been discussing for the past four days.

At first it was fun having the guys gone. We did all the girly stuff, that if we did when they were home, they would have made fun of us. We got dinner at really fancy places so we could get dressed up, we went to the movies and chose the movie where the guy had his shirt off for most of it (later Vero didn’t understand why we paid 10 bucks a ticket when we could have just texted for a picture of a six pack), we got our nails done, and I let V pick out a pair of boots for me. It wore thin though, and we all started to miss our men. Two weeks doesn’t seem like a long time- but it was.

C’s words bore a lot of truth though, as soon as Kris left I needed him. There were at least four spiders in my bathroom. I was so use to him laughing and killing it for me. Small jabs in French as he flushed it down the toilet and then helping me down from the vanity chair or counter where I had leaped up to for safety. Hell, spiders were menial problems, C’s whole tire blew and it was a sight to see as Sid and Kris tried to explain to us how to do it over Skype.

“I agree, Christina, but I miss sex…a lot” Vero chimed in her ears turning pink.

“Fuccckk, I know! But they are always in for a good round when they get back” Christina agreed, stirring the sauce.

“Especially, if they’ve won” and V giggled at her honesty

I kept quiet. Kris and I had only been dating for three months and we had not crossed the line of full intercourse. We had done a lot of other things, pretty much everything. I’ll clarify that we both really wanted too. I really wanted too. I know for a fact Kris really wanted to because he was not shy in telling me when we were intimate or when I would tie my hair up, or do my stretches in the morning. I think that Kris thinks I’m a virgin just because I never talk about having sex or try to go further. The thing was I wasn’t virgin. Technically. I had sex one time before. I was tipsy and it was with a guy who I was talking with, not actually dating. It hurt so badly. If a guy every say’s let’s do it like a band aid, close your legs, it won’t end well. In any case, I was nervous to tell Kris that I was worried about it. I was worried that he was going to bolt when he found out how inexperienced I was. That he wasn’t going to find me attractive.

“So, Di, is it as good as it looks?” Christina broke my concentration.

“Better” I smiled weakly at her. It was true; Kris’s hands were just as good in bed as they were on the ice. His tongue even better.

“Girl, you are holding back. They put Kris on instant replay and slow motion and every girls in the arena panties are wet watching that hair flow in the wind” Christina, prodded me.

“Too be honest, we haven’t had sex yet….we’ve done everything else. The only thing is I don’t think it will fit” I blushed as I confided in my two new friends.

Christina eyes got big and Vero giggled.

“God, I miss my captain” Christina sighed, fanning herself.
>>>>
An hour later, the buzzer went off at my place, signaling the boys’ arrival. Dinner was ready, except for the salad. My hands were covered in olive oil and vinegar when I heard my door open, and a squeal as Christina jumped on Sid. Vero snuck into Marks arms and kissed him. I ballet ran over to the foyer my hands up still covered in salad dressings to see Kris come in last, duffel bag over his shoulder hair kept out of his face by a baseball cap. His suit was still on, but his tie was loose around his thick neck.

He walked past Christina and Sid who was just holding her, legs around his waist as she started on her stories of the past two weeks. My eyes were glued to his smiling ones, and my heart felt like a engine that just started on a cold winter day.

“Ma fille, God I fucking missed you” and he pulled me to him, his mouth tasted like candy and he smelled like snow and his cologne. I crossed my arms behind his neck, keeping my hands away from him. I gracefully, lifted myself onto his feet to reach him better.

Our passionate kiss was interrupted by,

“Awe, remember CeCe, our first road trip” Sidney’s voice laughed.

I pulled away and stuck my tongue out at him over Kris’s shoulder.
>>>>

Dinner went well, and afterwards we all found ourselves lying around my living room. Empty ice cream bowls on my coffee table.

“I can’t wait for Thanksgiving,” Sid, mumbled as we saw the preview for the peanuts movies being advertised. “C’s mom makes the best mash potatoes”

“That she does” she said kissing his jaw. It took Sidney about three seconds to get to his feet hoist Christina over his shoulder and fireman carry her towards the door.

“Okay, we’re leaving to have some sex” he said, opening my door.

“Bye Di! Thank you for everything! Call you tomorrow!” Christina waved using Sidney’s lower back to lift her front up. We heard their laughter all the way down the hall.

“Yes, Di, merci. Everything was delicious.” Marc-Andre said standing up and taking Vero’s hand and leading her towards the door.

Everyone was gone by 8:30.

“So, we’re alone now” Kris whispered against my skin as he rubbed circles on my stomach under my shirt, and rubbed his scruff against my neck. He had me pinned between him and the couch arm rest.

“Mmm, yes we are, mon cher” I said turning so that his lips could connect with mine. His hands were on my neck, my waist, then in my hair.

“Bebe, I missed you so much, “he said, his hand still woven in my hair, his mouth three centimeters from my mouth.

“I missed you more, Kris” I smiled and it made our lips touch.

“Impossible”

“Nothing is impossible” but it came out in a groan as he licked from my jaw to my ear.

“God, Dianna” He whispered into my ear, I could feel his erection against my thigh. I was trying to keep my head, but his smell, the taste of ice cream on his lips, his rough hands on my collar bone, was leaving me jello on the couch.

“Look at me, Dianna” he said, pulling just inches away from me. He was more vocal tonight than he usually was.

I looked at him, his eyes were black with emotion, his eyebrows were furrowed and his look would have made me wet from across the room.

“You’re intoxicating” he said, and swallowed hard.

My heart felt like it did when you almost rear end someone because you aren’t paying attention and slam on the breaks just in time. I knew what was about to happen, but I needed him to know. I needed him to be gentle. Above all those things I needed him.

“Kristopher, I have, I mean I need to tell you something first”

His brow softened and curiosity filled his eyes.

“What is i-“I didn’t let him finish though, I just dove into the story.

“Okay, when I was in undergrad, I wasn’t dating this guy, but we were going too- you know that weird stage. Anyway, I got tipsy, right? And he was older than me and he wanted to, I guess make the next step. Okay, whatever, that doesn’t matter. Anyway, it was a terrible experience and it hurt me physically very badly. I mean, I had to go to the doctor. Its fine now, but I needed you to know because I want” I took a huge breath, because I realized that I hadn’t and I looked at him. He looked pissed and my heart sank, but I knew I had to finish telling him.

“I want you to make love to me” and his face softened.

“I feel like I’ve been waiting my whole life to” He said to me, his forehead against mine.

“I needed to tell you, because that was the last time that I have… you know… and I need you to be gentle”

I don’t know why I had tears in my eyes, but I did. I never talked about this since the week it happened. Only Nora knew.

“Dianna Grace, I’ve only ever imagined it that way” he pulled me up and I was straddling his waist. “You are the most important, most meaningful thing in my life, I would never hurt you. And if I ever see that motherfucker who hurt you I will gladly take the wind sprints for getting in a fight off the ice.”

“faites-l'amour moi” I whispered.

Make love to me.

He stood up, my legs still around his hips, and as he carried me to the bedroom, he was talking the whole way. I loved nervous Kris.

“You know, Ballerine, “his voice was low, and my heart was beating faster by each word, “the French say that the sexiest part of an affair is the walk to the bedroom” He turned and pushed me against the wall. Our lips were fused together. His tongue massaged mine, and I put up a good fight for dominance. He molded his torso to mine and I could feel his hips fit like a puzzle piece into me. We stayed there kissing each other like there was no tomorrow before he moved me away from the wall.

He laid me down on the bed gently and let his hips pressed me to the mattress, and he held himself up on his elbows. He pulled away from me, his lips swollen from kissing. He moved the hair that had fallen into my face away and tucked it behind my ear and traced the shape of my face.

“You really are intoxicating, Sunflower. So warm, so soft, I always want you near me.” He said looking me dead in the eye. Before I could say anything his lips were back on mine and his hands slid up my waist and then back down to my hips.

He peeled my shirt off of me as his lips followed, leaving a tingling sensation up my ribs. I tried to keep my head from spinning by trying to focus on getting his shirt off. It had been two weeks since I had seen his shoulders.

Nothing was going to stand in my way.

I pushed him up so that he was kneeling and I sat kneeling in front of him. I unbuttoned his now wrinkled dress shirt. Each button slipped out easily beneath my fingers and I was memorized by the sight of his skin against his deep purple shirt. When all the buttons were undone I rubbed my hands from his stomach all the way up his chest, over his shoulders and pushed the material off. His groan made me keep going, my nerves lessening. I kissed his jaw and slid my tongue from his ear to his collar bone and proceeded to kiss my way to his shoulders. My hands slid up his sides feeling the hard muscle that lay beneath his skin. I undid his belt and let the tips of my fingers glide across the skin beneath the band of his boxers.

His growl made me smile and I continued to move down his chest. I gently pushed him back and made him lie down. I slowly unbuttoned his dress pants and pulled them down his legs. I slid his dress socks off and kissed his knee. I reached for his boxers and took no time in pulling those down too. I kissed up his thighs and before I reached his hips I stopped and looked up. He looked at me through heavy lidded eyes. The normal chocolate brown was now black. I smiled at him and slid back and stood at the foot of my bed.

I watched as his hand went to his cock and he slowly started to stroke up and down. I licked my lips as I watched his hand.

“You know it could be your hand” his voice was hoarse and I bit my lip.

“Just watch, Kristopher.”

“Oh, Ballerine, what do you have up your sleeve?”

I smirked and unbuttoned my own jeans and leaving them open. I rolled my hips, letting the own beat of my heart lead me. I closed my eyes and let my fingers dip into my underwear. I could feel my own wetness of my fingers and I ground my hips against them. I rolled my hips for a little longer, swaying them from side to side, bending my knees, and twisting. I opened my eyes to see Kris’s hand moving faster over him. The look on his face could make me cum from across the room. It almost did.

I hooked my thumbs in the waist of my jeans and tugged them down. I stood there in my bra and underwear wishing I had worn something sexier than the light green cotton panties and my white bra, but I knew Kris could care less. I turned my back to him and looking over my shoulder. His mouth was slightly open. I undid my bra and threw it across the room; I bent forward and pulled my panties down over my legs.

“Fuck, baby girl, come here”

“No, stay where you are, “I turned, and walked towards the bed.

“You’re so god damn beautiful, Dianna”

I smiled at his compliment. Kris Letang naked was like admiring a Greek statue. Every muscle was toned. His shoulders were broad, hard muscle was very evident under his olive skin. His shoulders tapered down into athletic hips. Kris loved my legs, but he had no idea what his did to me. He didn’t even have to flex and his muscles were present. The muscles were built over years of training and hard work and that is why they were so attractive.

I kneeled on the bed and crawled up his legs. I nuzzled my nose on his hand that was still wrapped around his dick. I kissed each knuckle and I pulled each finger away and placed my own there. I licked from the base of his cock to the tip. I rolled my tongue over his tip, swirling it around the sides. His moans motivated me to keep going. I let spit slip down his cock making it slick. I bobbed my head up and down on the tip and let my hands twist and stroke up and down.

“Fuck, bebe, keep going” he moaned, fisting my hair and pushing his hips into my face.

I continued for a while, enjoying the feeling of his smooth skin on my tongue. When I got the courage I attempted to take all of him down my throat, but gagged when I got a most of it down. I think he enjoyed it though.

“Okay, okay, it’s my turn” he said, sitting up and pulling me up to his rock solid chest and then rolling us together. I giggled as his hair tickled my cheek, and his chuckle relaxed me. He took his time, like he always did. He lifted himself up on his hands, looking like he was going to a push up. He smiled at me, wide and crooked and I think I fell in love with him right in that moment. He leaned all his weight on his right side. His dominant hand, his left one, trailed down my middle. I moaned loudly as his fingers delved over my pubic bone and grazed my clit. He dragged one finger up my soaking wet slit and then he let his middle finger enter me. I arched my hips in response and his name left my lips.

“You’re so wet, bebe, it’s running down your legs” he breathed in my ear. His breathe was hot and if things didn’t hurry up I was going to die of frustration. “I’m gonna add another finger, just tell me if it hurts and I’ll stop”

I nodded.

He slowly pulled his middle finger out and I sighed missing the feeling of it. He slowly tried another finger. At first it was uncomfortable, but I got used to it and I was thrusting my hips into his hands.

“Kristopher, please,” and he knew I was ready.

He crawled back and kneeled in front of me. He put his hands on my knees and opened my legs. The cool air rushed over me and I moaned. He took his throbbing erection and rubbed it against my clit and then slid it up and down.

“If anything hurts, just tell me to stop and I will” he reached forward and cupped my cheek, his black eyes bore into mine.

“I promise”

Kris got on his elbows again and I intertwined my legs with his. I felt the tip of his cock at my entrance and I could feel his heartbeat through me. His eyes were looking into mine as he pressed forward. He went very slowly and when he reached a certain point I gripped his bicep.

“Just a minute, “I said, taking deep breathes.

He was so still that only his ragged breathing gave away that he wasn’t a statue.

“Okay, keep going”

“You sure you’re okay?”

I leaned up and kissed him letting him know that it was. He pushed further in and I felt myself stretch over him. My eyes involuntarily watered and I kept kissing him until the feeling of being overstretched subsided.

“Bebe, is it okay to move?” he asked, pushing the hair in my face away.

“Yes, go”

He pulled back and the feeling of him moving out of me was like no other. He didn’t pull all the way out and then pushed forward again. Soon, the pain subsided and it started to feel good. It was nothing that I have ever felt before and the small moan slipped out. I could feel Kris’s smile against my shoulder. His thrusts became faster and soon I was lifting my hips to meet his.

“God, baby girl, you’re so fucking tight”

“Only for you, “I managed, and our rhythm reminded me of dance. When the words left my lips he kissed me hard and shoved deeper into me.

Soon, he was pulling all the way out and then thrusting back in. I was so wet I could feel it dripping down my thighs. I could tell Kris was losing it a bit, because his thrusts started to become more irregular. He pulled away from me and his hands went around my lower back. He pulled me forward so that my legs were wrapped around his hips and I was sitting in his lap.

“I don’t want this to end” he told me. Our faces were six inches apart and he was slowly entering me. My wetness allowed for him to go as deep as he could and every time he bottomed out in me, he would hit that one spot.

“Right there, huh, love?” he whispered as he kept hitting that same spot.

“Yessss” I whimpered into his shoulder.

His thrusts became quick, even, and strategic as he aimed for my spot. I couldn’t keep my head, my muscles were clenching around Kris and I knew that it was a matter of seconds before I would lose it.

“Come on, baby”

That did it.

“Kristopher” it tore from my throat and every muscle in my body clenched around him. My legs shook as they kept him as close to me as possible. He didn’t give me time to come down from my first incredible high; instead I was on my back as he doubled his efforts.

I was clawing at his back, and I was sure that if he kept it up I was going to black out.
“Dianna, I’m gonna…I’m so close, baby” and I did the only thing I could think of through the haze and I clenched my walls hard around him. He roared and I felt the pulse of his cock in me before he pulled out letting his warm seed fall on my pussy and stomach. His orgasm prompted my second.

I could probably name every muscle in his body because every single one was tightening and relaxing. I couldn’t look away, even through my half open eyes, I watched as his slumped. He laid down half on top of me.

We kissed; no one leaning in first, we just came together in a simple, almost chaste kiss.

“Kris,” I said as we pulled away, he opened his eyes. They were the color of water at night, black until the moon hit them and then there were different shades.

“Hmm?” and he pulled me close and I laid my head on his chest, his heart was still beating fast. I draped my arm over his stomach and intertwined our feet.

“I’m happy” I used his words.

He pulled me closer, and I fell asleep with the feeling of his lips pressing to my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys,

Okay, so the last chapter of this got no comments....which doesn't really make me motivated to write, you know? There are plenty of subscribers to this story and what doesn't make sense is that no one has any opinion on it.

Let me know what you think please. You like it. You hate it. Whatever, I'm good with it.

If you want me to read your story, I will for sure. Send me a link.

If no one is really into this story I was thinking of maybe starting another. I don't know though.

In any case, I hope you all had a good Thanksgiving. I did!

<3 SJ