Status: Active!

Effortless

Chapter 7: Skating Backwards

Dianna’s Point of View

Things I had learned about Kris Letang in the past two weeks of knowing him:

1. He was six feet tall

2. His socks never matched

3. He hated coffee

4. He rather be doing something active than lay around, even during a movie he would sometimes get up and stand or walk to the kitchen.

5. He really liked Italian food

6. He wore a size 13 shoe

7. He adored his hair (even if he never said anything I could tell)

8. He liked when I wore my hair up

9. He never ever stepped on a crack of the sidewalk

10. He ate enough for three people

11. He did not go to his prom

12. Hockey was his life and would always be his life.

There are a million more things that I had learned but I’m not going to tell you all of them. I’m sure that he could probably make a similar list. One thing was for sure though, we both had crazy busy schedule. Me with finishing up school, dance, and I was already at UPMC working; it seemed as if we would never see each other. Yet, we both made an effort to text and call each other as much as we possibly could. We even skyped, which was fun…except for the part where I got a pretty clear view of Marc-Andre Fleury’s naked ass. Today, however, we both had time to spend with each other. I hadn’t seen Kris in three whole days and I’ll admit that I missed him. He was taking me ice skating. I needed to learn because this Saturday there was an open skate where the players brought their family members, wives, girlfriends, and kids. Kris wanted to bring me and introduce me to everyone. I was nervous to say the least, but he promised he would give me a skating lesson first.

I got dressed and was sitting on the couch waiting for Kris to arrive. Nora was asleep in my guest bedroom. She had been staying with me since we flew her back out to dance with us. She was working on getting an apartment, but mine was plenty big to fit both of us. Plus, I enjoyed having her around; she was pretty much my sister after all. I looked at my phone, it was ten to 6. I had 20 whole minutes. I was always way too early for everything. I went back to my room to look myself over. I loved the beginning of this relationship so far. Kris had seen me with every face on. Tons of stage make-up, no make-up at all absolutely nothing and he had seen me like I looked today. Fresh make-up and hair pulled back into a wavy pony tail. He liked my hair up. I fixed my bed and straightened the things on my dresser. I changed my shoes for the fifth time.

“You look fine, asshat” I turned to see Nora standing in my doorway, hair a mess, and eating a bowl of cereal.

“Why thank you, Nora.” I responded, turning around and straightening my clothes one more time in the mirror.

“Well, have fun with your hockey player, I’m going to shower and then go out with some of the dancers tonight. “She told me with a mouthful of cereal.

“Okay, have fun, love. “

“You know I will, but you should have fun too” she winked at me as she left.

I knew what kind of fun Nora was talking about. Sex kind of fun. The thing was I would have sex with Kris if the time arose. The other thing is, is that I hadn’t had sex in a very, very, very long time. I mean since my freshman year of undergrad. I wasn’t sure when the proper time to have sex was, but I didn’t think I was ready. I wanted it to just happen. I didn’t want to plan it or have some crazy romantic night. I just wanted it to be him and me and nothing else. My thoughts kept me occupied until I heard a knock at the door. One more glance in the mirror and I went to let him in.

When I opened the door and he had a big smile on his face and I returned it.

“Allo, Sunflower” he greeted me, using my new nick name.

“Bonjour Kris, come in for a second I got to grab my purse.” I moved aside and he walked through.

As I turned to grab my purse of the couch, he grabbed my arm pulled me into him and then turned both of us so that my back was against the door. He kissed me then. His kiss was needy, and full, and I could feel his hands trail up my waist, his thumbs grazing the underwire of my bra. My arms made a tight lock around his neck and I was up on my toes, so that I could reach him better. His hands seemed to travel all over my torso, though he was very cautious as to where he placed them so that he would not upset me. I smiled into the kiss…he was such a gentleman.

“We better go before,” I didn’t let him finish as I placed my lips on his again.

“Before what, Kris?” I asked as I trailed kisses up his jaw and up to his ear.

“Dianna, please, I’m wearing sweatpants” he moaned as I nibbled on his ear. I giggled, understanding full well.

“I’m sorry, Kris, I didn’t mean to excite you” I pulled away but kept my hands locked around his neck.

‘Not all your fault, Ballerine” he looked me in the eyes for a second before continuing,” I missed you”

“i vous avez rate” I replied and he buried his nose into my neck.

Kris was already on the ice and I was on the walk way where they all ran out at the Console Energy Center. He was gliding around barely making an effort to move and I was peeking over the ledge looking at the ice like it was a freezing cold pool I wasn’t ready to jump into.

“Come on, Dianna; just get on the ice you’ll be okay, “he said to me as he skated over to the ledge where I was anxiously looking out. I gave him a look. “Here hold on to me, “he said holding out both his hands palms up. I reluctantly took his hands and put my feet for the first time on ice.

I tried to keep my legs shoulder width apart, but I was having trouble, my legs kept spreading and I kept falling into a split.

“It’s a good thing you’re a dancer, or your groin muscles would be killing you tomorrow” as he helped me up one more time from where I had slid down.

“Aren’t you supposed to be teaching me, I feel like you’re enjoying watching me slide allover” I complained, as he skated backwards, so he could see me better.

“Someone gets cranky when they can’t learn something, huh” he teased, moving to stand beside me. “Plus, it’s kind of sexy to see how flexible you are”

I tried not to smile at his compliment. Like that happened.

“Well it’s a little frustrating watching you do this so effortlessly and I can’t even move forward. “ I continued, letting my frustrations out.

He then explained to me every step in detail on how to skate. I listened carefully and tried what he was instructing. It was hard though, and I was getting impatient with it. I was still struggling with it.

“Tanger!”

We both looked up.

His coach was standing near the bench smiling and waving. He got behind me and put his hands on my hips pushing me forward. I concentrated on keeping them shoulder width apart.

“Hey, Dan, what’re you doing here?” Kris greeted.

“Was going to ask you the same thing. I left my wallet here, had to come back for it. “ he explained and then looked at me.

“I’m Dianna by the way” I introduced, sticking my hand out.

“Oh, sorry, yeah, this is Dianna.” Kris stumbled.

We shook hands and he introduced himself.

“I’m trying to teach Dianna how to skate before Saturday…it’s taking a bit longer than I thought” he explained, while teasing me. I elbowed him in the side.

“If Kris were a better teacher maybe I’d be learning better” I countered.

“Ah, it seems you met your match, Tanger” Dan smiled, “ I better get out of here though or the wife will have my head. See you two Saturday”

An hour later I still wasn’t getting it. It wasn’t like I wasn’t athletic, but what the hell. Kris was sitting on the ledge of the bench area watching me. I finally leaned back a bit and did what he said, “Toes to the outside” and I started to move…but backwards.

“Holy shit! Are you skating backwards!” he shouted, jumping off the bench and moving towards me. I was starting to get the hang of it moving swiftly.

He caught up to me and took my hands again. I smiled at him and he pulled me towards him and I stumbled and he caught me against his chest. I wrapped my arms around his middle and buried my face into his chest.

“I always knew you were a little backwards” he smiled into my hair. I smacked his back playfully because I couldn’t move out of grip. “Like coach said though, we’re a good match”

Kris Letang’s Point of View

I pulled up to her building and I did not want to drop her off. We sat in the car for a second in silence; I waited for her to initiate the goodbye.

“I refuse to say goodbye” she stated, turning to look at me in my car. Her skin seemed to glow in the night sky and I could smell her perfume from where I was sitting.

“Well, I’m not going to say it either” I responded crossing my arms.

“It’s still kind of early,” she mumbled looking at the clock on my radio. My heart started to pound a little bit.

“Well, what should we do? We could go for a walk or we could go to a park” I started rambling things off.

“Or you could come up, “she said, I stopped and looked at her. “I mean to watch a movie or something” she tacked on, knowing how what she said came off.

“That sounds good to me, Ballerine”

The tension between us was thick. My heart was pounding and I walked behind her. I couldn’t concentrate on anything but the swaying of her hips and how graceful she was. When she went to unlock her door, her sweater rod up a bit in the back and her skin looked like cream. I tried to focus on something else, all the blood in my body was flowing south. Once we were through the door, she put her purse on the counter and took her shoes off. I did the same and walked over to where her DVD’s were stacked.

“Have any ideas?” I questioned looking at her selection. My voice seemed a little shaky even to me and I could feel her eyes glued to me. I turned around and she was standing there, feet pointed to the sides (first position, I had learned), it was her natural stance. Her arms hung loosely at her sides. A few strands of hair fell in her face.

“Oui” her voice was a whisper. Again I felt my blood start flowing.

“Qu’est-ce que vous avez a l’esprit, de tourneso?” I asked her. “What did you have in mind, Sunflower”

She stared at me her eyes were big and the blue was like the ocean. She started forward and when she reached me she didn’t even stop, she just kissed me. I kissed back and I could feel her hands in my hair. I grabbed her legs and hoisted her up and she followed by wrapping her legs around my waist. She felt like a feather in my arms and I carried her to her bedroom. I laid her down on her bed, her legs still locked around me.

“Dianna, I…” I didn’t really know what I was going to say anyway, but it was good that she cut me off with a kiss. I sat back on my knees and little and she sat forward our mouths never leaving each other, her legs were still right around my midsection. My hands skated around the hem of her shirt and I finally got the nerve to remove it. I lifted it over her head, and she lay there in her dark navy bra, the color setting off the color of her milky skin. I wanted to remember every detail of her body. Her shoulders and collar bone were delicate, her breasts were a handful, and I couldn’t wait to see how they would look without the bra, her stomach was taut and defined and I couldn’t resist kissing her shoulder. I worked my way down slowly, loving the feel of the warmth radiating from her skin on my cheek. When I got to the hem of her pants I looked up and smiled. Her usually bright blue eyes had deepened to a serene navy, her pupils big. I smiled and she did too, sitting up. She kissed me again, her hands sliding under my shirt. He touch was so gentle, it made me want more.

My shirt finally made it next to hers on the floor. I was still kneeling in front of her. I watched as her eyes examined my chest and shoulders. Her face was calm, but her eyes held the same excitement that I knew mine hand. She let her hands glide up my arms, across the plane of my chest and then down on my stomach. Once she reached my pants she swallowed before pulling them down. I stood in front of her in my tented boxers looking down at her. Her pants were still on and I bent to pull the slowly off her legs, kissing her smooth skin as I did so. She sat up then, and her hands went behind her back. She removed her bra. I didn’t think my dick could have gotten any harder but it did. Her breasts were like I said just a handful, but I liked that. They were round and perky and her nipples were erect with excitement. She took my hand and pulled me down towards her. I kissed her and our tongues fought for dominance. The feeling of her breasts on my chest felt amazing and I ground my hips into hers.

“Kris, I, “her words were hushed and came out between kisses. “Please, Kris, touch me, please fucking touch me”

I didn’t need to be asked twice. I slid my hands over her breasts, dragging my thumbs over her erect nipples. Everything seemed to go in slow motion. I leaned down and kissed each breast, paying special attention to each. She wasn’t moaning but her sighs and gasps were enough to make me want to continue. I got to her panties and I slowly started to slide them down. I wasn’t surprised to find her completely shaven. It made sense if she had to wear leotards all the time.

“You have the most beautiful legs,” I said kissing her inner calf, then her inner knee. When I got to her inner thigh, I looked up asking permission. She nodded slightly. I dragged my finger across her slit. She was soaking wet, and I smiled feeling confident that I had made her feel this way. I let the pad of my middle fingers graze her clit.

“Ah, Kris, svp, plus. Svp, encore.” I loved the way she spoke French. Her accent was so different from the girls back home. She sounded elegant, even now when she was begging for more. I rubbed her clit a little harder and she let out a loud moan.

“Like that?” I asked, kissing her thigh right where her leg met her hip.

“Oui”

I kissed closer to her beloved spot, and I heard her grasp. I slid my finger one more time down her warm center before sliding my finger insider her and letting my mouth attach to her clit. She let out a noise that I would forever remember. I continued, changing tempos and moving my finger in and out, or pressing up hard. When I did that her legs shook around me and I knew I had found a good spot. So, I continued.

“Kris, please, I’m going to cum” she breathed out. I started to move quicker, focusing more.

“OH GOD, KRISTOPHER!”

I lapped my tongue across her whole mound before kissing my way back up her body.
Her legs were visibly shaking and I was proud of myself.

“I’m sorry I just need a minute.” She whispered closing her legs and turning into me. I could feel her wetness on my leg and I tried to be patient. Hoping my turn was next. Not to be selfish, but I would probably not be able to walk if I didn’t get off.

I let her slip her leg over my hips as she straddled me. There she was naked sitting on top of me. She leaned down and kissed me for a minute. It was a slow kiss, and then it became more passionate. Her hands were in my hair and I didn’t hold back I let my hands run all over her body. I loved the feeling of it underneath my hands, so smooth.

She moved to my neck leaving small kisses and trailing her tongue down to my shoulders. I felt her nibble slightly and I tried to keep my mind in check otherwise I would come too soon. She made her way down my body, taking her time. She kissed around the edge of my boxers. She looked up at me and smiled before pulling them down legs. My heart was pounding so hard I could feel it in my ears. She slid her whole body up mine and she let her breasts rub against my chest. I wasn’t sure what was going to come next, but whatever it would be I think I would be okay with.

“I want to make you feel the way you made me, Kris” she whispered in my ear, nibbling on my earlobe.

“S'il vous plait, Ballerine”

I felt as she slid her wetness across my shaft and my mind started to race. I couldn’t believe any of this was happening. She kept sliding down and when I felt her mouth wrap around my cock my mind went blank.

Dianna’s Point of View

My legs weren’t back to their full strength after what Kris had done to me. I was determined though to make him feel the same way. The moan he let out when I slid my tongue over his shaft was enough to make me cum again. I took my time with him wanting him to enjoy himself. Plus, I was a little nervous. I had only really done this maybe two times before.

He was adorable when I was doing this because a string of my name, my pet names, and a whole lot of French came out. When he was done I swallowed and climbed up next to him.

“J'ai besoin d'une minute, mon cher” he muttered to me as I lay next to him. I smiled, let my leg intertwine with his and laid my hand on his stomach. We laid there for a minute or two taking in what just happened. I didn’t feel uncomfortable being naked in front of him which was something I was very happy about. When he breathing finally evened he turned and looked at me. The crooked smile that I loved gracing his face.

“This is my smile” I told him, tracing my fingerings over his face. His smile got a little bigger and he pulled me closer.

“You can have whatever you want, Sunflower” he said kissing my nose.

After a few minutes he spoke,

“Dianna?”

“Mmm” I mumbled back from where I had laid my head on his chest.

“I’m happy.”

I intertwined our fingers and let him feel my smile on his skin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone! I hope you guys are all doing well. I'm sorry again for taking so long. You know what would help with posting my regularly...COMMENTS :) :) A lot of people are reading, but not too many people are telling me what they think. Even if you think this story is complete shit let me know.

As a small side note, I cannot wait for summer. I'm seriously dying for it to be warm again.

Alrighty, let me know...and I'm already working on the next one.

<3 SJ

P.S sorry if i offended anyone with this one.