Glamour Girl

Princess Addie

So today in gym Addie was flirting with Ryan O'connel & i was like omg, just because she's pretty doesnt mean that he'll like.
Well i was wrong their going out on date to a water theme park on saturday, & i know this because she came over to me all excited & told me, & i was like good for you & walked off but Trisha & Meegan told her why, but i think she already knew & did it on purpose but then again.
So now im keeping an even closer eye on her.
At lunch we all sat down at our table, Addie as well & all Addie would do is flirt with Ryan, even after she knew i liked him, so i got fed up & went to get a drink but also keep a close eye on her.
while i wasnt there she kissed Ryan that dirty shnetty & i alsoo think she was trying to take Meegan & Trisha away from me, because when i wasnt there she acted like she was the leader of the group, but i was pretty sure they would stay loyal to me.
So i went back over & they were laughing & i said what happened while i was gone & they all just said oh nothing, but do they think im that stupid, i might be pretty but that doesnt mean i dont know whats going on.
Addie started get closer with the girls they stared going over house on fridays i was invited but one time they went over without me & now everyone is giving her more attention then me.
So now im startin to get really scared.
Im going to do some research on her see what dirt i can dig up on her from other school

Laterz
Kelsey xX♥Xx