Status: We're working on it.

The Revival

The First Day

Years have gone by quickly from when Voldemort and Harry Potter had there final battle. Life was better, more peaceful. Harry married Ginny, Ron married Hermione; they all had many beautiful children and lived happily ever after… Well until the Third Generation. See, Ron and Hermione had two children… Rose and Hugo. Rose fell in love with a Malfoy, Scorpius Malfoy. Ron HATED this and would not except his daughters decision until Scorpius proved himself to be good, unlike his father and grandfather before him. Scorpius was disowned by his family after marrying Rose, but felt that he wanted that. Now.. they have me.

My name is Serenity Malfoy, daughter of Rose and Scorpius Malfoy and the only granddaughter of Ron and Hermione Weasley. Yes, my grandparents are the best friends of the well known Harry Potter. Oh and did I mention that he's married to my great aunt?

I'm a fourth year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but let me give you a little insight on my first day.

Image

"Mom! I take it back I don't want to go to school. I'll stay home and take care of Grandpa and Gram." I announced before my mother pulled me through the wall leading to platform 9 and 3/4.

"Now Serenity! You were so excited this morning about going to school. You'll be fine there. You remember Professor Longbottom from your grandparents wedding anniversary. He'll be one of your professors. Helped my whole family with the great war. Now, off you go." My mother said as she pushed me closer and closer to the Hogwarts express.

"Oi! Fred, look who it is!" One of my third cousins yelled as he punched his twin brother.

"Yea. George! It's Seren! Oi! Seren!!!" Fred yelled down to me.

"Oh look darling, the twins are off for their second year at Hogwarts." My father motioned towards my mum.

"Hello Fred, George. Where's your mum?" Mum turned and asked.

"She's over there with Grandpa, he's getting old you know? I don't think he has much exciting sayings like he used to." George replied.

"I beg to differ younger me." My great Uncle came over with a cane in one hand and my mother's cousin following close behind. "Hey little weasel! your looking more and more like Ron every day. Which isn't usually a good thing, but you also have the same charm that Hermione has. You'll turn out fine." He said and then walked away.

"Alright. Let's get you on the train before any other surprises come up." My dad said. He helped me get my stuff on the train and then picked me up. "I'll miss you my freckle faced daughter.

"And I'll miss my rebel of a father." I said while kissing him on the cheek.

"Remember. Don't let anyone bother you about being a Malfoy. A lot of wizards don't like that family." He whispered.

"I'll be on my best behavior… but daddy? Do you think I'll be put in Slytherin because of it? I don't want to be put there. No offense to you… but I .. I just don't."

"The sorting hat will be good to you." My mother said and embraced me with a hug. "Now behave, do well in class. and I love you."

"I love you too." I said. I hopped back onto the train and took my stuff into an empty compartment and watched my parents wave as I did the same.


Image

I remembered that day clear as a bell. I met more and more of my third cousins. Fred and George were the off-springs of George Weasley. They became very close to me over my four years here in Hogwarts. I was sorted into my mothers house and made many friends with my fellow Gryffindors.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter of many more to come. I will be writing about serenity, while my two co-writers will be writing about new exciting characters. :D Comment and subscribe. And vote on which layout you like the most... the new layouts will be posted with following chapters.