Status: read my journal!

3-2-1 Now Fall in My Arms

Chapter One

Perimolysis,lacerations to the lining of the mouth and throat,can not maintain body weight ,intense fear or gaining weight and becoming obese,absence of at least three consecutive menstrual cycles,thinning of hair,stunted growth,sunken eyes,constantly feeling cold,dry sking,chapped lips,bruising easily,hard to clot bleeding,headaches,brittle fingernails,OCD,Perfectionism,mood swings,low mood,low self-esteem,withdrawal from previous friendships ,deterioration in relationships with the family ,denial of basic needs, such as food and sleep ,very sensitive to references about body weight ,aggressive when forced to eat "forbidden" foods ,excessive exercise, and fainting.

All signs and things than can come or show you have Bulimia/Anorexia.

I have suffered from it for two years.

It almost killed me.

If he hadn't have found me.

I would be dead.

_________________________________________________________

"Travis!" I yelled as he opened the door.

He has been gone for almost a year.

On tour with his band, We The Kings.

But, he did try to text or call me every night.

"Caitierooooo!"He yelled dropping his bags and opening his arms.

"I missed you!"He yelled picking me up.

"I mother fucking love you Travis Clark!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"I mother fucking love you too Caitie Perry!" He yelled back equally, if not louder.

"Babeee, you have gotten really skinny." He said putting me down.

He looked me over.

I truthfully had lost twenty pounds at least.

But, I would never let him know the truth.

"Noo. Im still the same."I said looking down.

"Caitie, no your not. And is their anything you want to tell me?" He asked closing and locking the door.

"Why no mister clark." I said putting my arms around his neck.

"Welllll. I have been gone for almost a year and haven't got to see you. I missed you so much." He said hugging me and putting his head in my neck.

"AH! travissssss." I said as he picked me up.

[Next. Day.]

I woke up to someone beating on the door.

I decided if they were important they had a key.

They did.

"Caitie!" Mary yelled.

"Fuck." I said.

"Heyyyy to.....dear lord im leaving!" She yelled throwing her hands over her eyes and turning to leave.

She broke something.

"I'll pay for it!" She yelled.

"Im dressed and up now. You might as well stay." I yelled walking in the living room.

"Are you decent?" She asked her hands still over her face.

"Oh. Nope. Im standing in front of my bay window topless trying to impress your boyfriend that's sitting in the car." She said.

"Bitch say what?" Mary said taking her hands off her eyes.

"Nah. Im kidding." She said laughing.

"Damn Caitie. You got skinnnnny."She said.

She hasn't seen me in a year either.

She went on tour with her boyfriend.

Gabe Saporta.

"Why does everybody keep fucking saying that?" I stood up yelling.

She looked at me wide eyed.

"Well excuse me. Im sorry. I didn't think it was a touchy subject. Shit." She said standing up and walking out the door.

What had I become?
♠ ♠ ♠
This was one of my first stories.