Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures

Image

Being the Slayer, Buffy's job is to slay vampires, demons, and whatever else is evil in this world. But, being a compassionate Slayer, Buffy spares the lives of what she calls, good vampires. That would include the Cullen's. Buffy has never met the clan of vegetarian vampires but she's heard a few things about them from her now ex-lover Angel.

So when she gets the call from a man named Carlisle Cullen, telling her that they've got a problem with an army of newborn vampires and several humans have already died, several more very possibly could, well, the Slayer couldn't just sit there and do nothing.

After losing Angel to the dark side, Buffy is rather cautious and doesn't want to lose anyone in this battle brewing up North. Telling the ones she loves most they'll have to stay out of the battle this time around, Buffy packs up and heads up to Washington alone.
Disclaimer: I do not own Buffy the Vampire Slayer nor do I own Twilight. Joss Whedon and Stephanie Meyer do. Though, I do own this story and the things that are going to happen (the things from my imagination anyway). I'm sure a Buffy/Twilight fan-fiction has been wrote before, but I haven't ever come across one like this. So please, do not copy/steal. Drawing inspiration is one thing, stealing is another.
Author's Note: This story will take place in Eclipse. The Army of newborn vampires is brewing. In Buffy continuity this story will happen sometime after Angel loses his soul, "Episode: Innocence". Season two all the way!
  1. First.
  2. Second.
  3. Third.
  4. Fourth.
  5. Fifth.
  6. Sixth.
    Jacob's POV
  7. Seventh
  8. Eighth
  9. Ninth
    Half Buffy POV and half Jake POV