Status: Coauthored and Active!:)

Lips Like Morphine

Starr and Bunny

I guess speeding in Cali wasn't a crime?! We were going like 100 in a 20 zone,people these days. I looked over at Cross,who looked like she was about to pass out,hell we both were!
"We're almost there." She smiled and giggled,I also did the same. Being gone from that,that hell. I hope Chris is alright,Cross was also thinking the same. Being twins,like most twins we have the twin connection. I live for her and she lives for me. We can never ever imagine a world without each other.
"We're here."I looked up and saw Daniel,I jumped up and hugged him like no tomorrow. Guessing that since he was like my big brother to me.
"Daniel! You know how much I fucking missed you?!" He smiled and went and hugged Cross.
"You know you look like shit right?" He started to laugh as I rolled my eyes.
"I already know how I look. Cross here got to take a shower!"She smirked and hugged me.
"Now lets get you a shower!"

Tom's POV

I let out a frustrated sigh,those bitches got away. My sigh quickly ended and I saw Bill bring in Chris. The bitch is going to die and be fed to the dogs. No one ever,and I mean ever tries to up against me and lives to tell the story.
"So,Chris how is it to know you're about to die." He looked up,he was covered in blood from head to toe. All of it was his fallen comrades,I smirked and pulled out my revolver. I shot him in the shoulder,he grunted and looked up at me again with a glare.
"You know what Tom Kaulitz,sooner or later someones going to kill you and you'll never know who it'll be." he started to laugh and I shot him in the head. Bill was shaking his head.
"Stupid, the arschloch was fucking dumb."I smirked and nodded.
"Get his ass out of my presence."He nodded and got some of our men and they moved him out of the room. Now where would my pretties went to? Time to do some research.

Piper's POV

Staying in San Fran isn't so bad,not as good of drugs here,but it's still pretty good. Staying away from those crazy fucks though,but no racing and thats no fun. Cross and I took up two jobs to live here. Two stripping jobs,it's what we know best. We also get better money here,that equals better apartment. It's been about three months,Daniel helped us for awhile,but we're just to good not to be in business. I mean we're good at stripping and all of that,but the truth is we've never ever had sex. Once we had a boyfriend,we shared him and that was Daniel,we were like 5. I actually miss the old days,everything was so much simpler.
Cross was laying down on my lap,well sprawled across it. We were watching t.v. and it was late about 2 in the morning.
"Time to get up!" Cross jumped on my back."Right now!" I giggled,of course it's time to go to work,again. I pulled on my jacket,it was soooooo soft!
"Ready?" Cross nodded and we were off,once again.

Tom's POV

We were going to go to San Fransisco to sell some more drugs,the usual.
"We haven't been here in months!" Bill was driving and smiling at the city lights.
"I heard that the Stripper 101 has two newbies and they're good."Bill smirked and looked towards me.
"Yeah,I heard their names were like Starr and Bunny,I think thats right Tom."I nodded,it was true and I heard they're the best in the city.
"They also work at another smaller club in the city." Bill looked at me and smiled,new meat. We both laughed and he speed down the road to the club.

We both walked into the club,we just got done with our 'meeting',Daniel was always one of those ass kissers. We'll be staying at one of his apartments that he got us,along with our fresh 'meat'.

Bunny's Pov

I looked over at Cross aka Starr. She was walking around with her new favorite outfit with stars all over it.
"Bunny,why don't you go greet people at the front tonight,I'll pay double tonight."My boss man said and smirked. Well I guess he has something in plan.
"Alright."I walked away and grabbed some of our drinks. Just as I got into place someone walked in,I turned around to greet him,but I stop dead in my tracks. It was him..... I started to grind my teeth. He grabbed a beer and glanced at me for a second. He walked away not knowing who I was,breathing in relief I ran to get Cross. I found her next to the boss man.
"Bunny and Starr,we have a request,they're the best,so go and do your best. I looked at Cross and she looked at me and we both knew who was in the room in front of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyy,I know its short,buttt I updated! I came up stage names for them!:) Hope you like it! <3