Sequel: Real Dream...

You Don't Believe in God, I Don't Believe in Luck

Resting would be good.

*Gerard's P.O.V.*

Many years had passed, and I had been through a lot, but the pain was still here, just like the day she... was gone.

I was tired of all the shows, despite I loved my fans. I needed some time of my own; now even more, since I found out my wife had been cheating on me, and "my daughter" wasn't even my daughter. Luckily, today was our last day on tour; the thing is that I had agreed to go to a party tonight, since the guys begged me.

I got in the party, and tracked down some photographers, so I could run away from them; I didn't feel in the mood for playing strong, or anything. The guys started walking around the party, and I just went to a dark corner were I supposed no one would find me, but it wasn't until I was very close I noticed someone was there, already; I turned away, but the guy who was there called me.
- Hey, Gerard, you're okay? - He asked; it was Jared Leto.
I decided to go talk to him, since he was a cool guy, and I knew he'd understand me... maybe he could even help me.
- Hey, Jay - I replied, sitting in front of him on a low black chair. - Nope, I'm not okay.
- Yeah, I noticed that... Wanna talk about it? - He asked, his blue eyes staring deep in mine.
- Well, I just discovered my wife has been cheating on me and that I have no daughter; plus, I'm missing my grandma a lot, and I need to rest, but can't seem to find a place that I like - I told him, staring at the white bowls on the black table.
- Man, I can help you with that. I have the perfect place for you to rest in peace... well, not literally, but you get it - he said, confusingly; I nodded, so he'd tell me what place was that, and he smiled at me. - Portugal is the best place, believe me. I've been there three times, but it was enough: their food is amazing, and the people, at least my fans, are pretty hospitable; you'd love it.
- You sure, dude? - I asked, remembering of seeing a twitter page called "BringMCRtoPt", somewhere, but never really paid any attention.
- More than sure! You guys should play there, someday... but, until then, you should just relax there, is very peaceful. I've been told the north is more peaceful, it has more villages than actual cities, and I think it would be good for you, Gee. It's perfect, there - Jared said, and I could feel all his happiness when he talked about that tiny country, that I remember of being in the center of the world globe (seeing from Europe's prespective).
- You really like it there, don't you? - I asked, just curious about how joyful he was about that place.
- I gave there the best concert on my band's last tour, believe me. When we first got here, the fans were singing the lyrics so loud I could barely ear me! They really give themselves to things, you know? They're saviours, too... I just love that fucking country - he said, smiling and looking behind me. - Your bandmates are coming, dude. You should tell them about Portugal... and, by the way, I have to go, Shannon is getting a bit crazy. Nice talking to you, Gerard, hope I helped.
- Surely you did, Jay. Bye, dude - I replied, and, right after he left, Frank sat in front of me, and Mikey and Ray stayed behind me.
- Dude, are you okay? - He asked, looking really worried.
- No, Frankie, I'm not okay... Guys, we're getting three months of vacation, aren't we? - I asked, unsure yet.
- Yep, that's what we agreed... We're finally have some quality time with our families - Ray said, forgetting the fact I didn't have one; I looked at him, almost crying, and he totally reminded of that. - Oh, fuck. Sorry, Gee... I totally forgot.
I looked back at the table, sighing, and shook my head, as if I was saying "it's okay".
- I'm gonna take this time to travel to Portugal - I said, finally deciding.
- Where the fuck is that? - Mikey asked, really confused; I could see through his face that he was trying to remember if we ever went there.
- No, Mikey, we never went there. It's just a tiny country in Europe... Jared sugested it, and he said we should play there, sometime - I said, seeming to be 'more free' with the idea of going there.
- Oh, I KNEW IT! I saw a tumblr page one time, called "BringMCRtoPt", and they twitted me saying something like "when do you come to Portugal?", and, when I made that tweet with blanket answers to the most asked questions, I answeres by saying "we'll play there soon"... I forgot to talk to you about that, but I've been researching, and it seems pretty cool, there - Frank said, smiling at his great memory; I couldn't help but laugh at his bragging face. - Do you want us to come with you?
- No, Frankie, I need some time of my own... But we can schedule a concert there, right after our vacations, okay? I think I'll part tomorrow... I can't stand being here any longer - I said, letting one single tear fall.
- Man, you'll be alright. It's fine, you can leave whenever you want, it's your choice... besides, we're going back to our places, tomorrow - Mikey said, coming to put a hand on my shoulder.
- Thanks, guys. Well, can we go? I have to wake up early, tomorrow, I don't know when I'll have a plane, and I still have to do research and pack my stuff - I said, getting up from my chair.
- Yep, this party sucks, anyway - Frank said, making the rest of us laugh.
We left like chameleons, so no one would stop us. When we were finally outside, we went to the hotel we were hosted at, and each one went to his room. I didn't felt like sleeping, so, I decided to go make my research and reserve my plane ticket.
I liked what I saw, and decided to go to the North, since it seemed more calm than the south... I didn't know where I'd stay, but I'd figure out when I went there. I'd travel at ten a.m., and the travel was going to take seven hours, but, when I get there, it would be seven hours later than it would be here, so, I was going to arrive at midnight. I turned off the computer, knowing I'd have to wake up at nine o'clock, and went to bed.
Luckily, I fell asleep right then.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's not finished yet, but I gotta do it tomorrow, 'cause I have classes tomorrow morning, and it's already midnight :c