‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Chase/Quintin -Point of View-

Chase

"I don't regret marrying you Dean..." I said,staring up at the sky as I sighed "But I regret hurting you...When we fought that first time...over Michael and you just pushed me away like that...I felt that I didn't deserve you..." I said softly

"That isn't true Chase..it's I who doesn't deserve you..."Dean said softly causing me to turn and look at him "Your an amazing person Chase..you've gone through so much and yet..here we are five years later and still going strong" he said as he gripped my hand.

I relaxed as I looked at him "I do love you Dean..more then anything in this world" I said as I laced our fingers together "I know we've fought..hard in the past but its all been a test..to see if we're actually meant for eachother and we are baby..we're soulmates" I smiled and turned around,sitting in his lap as I played with his hair.

Dean smiled warmly up at me as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I sighed happily,leaning down and resting my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes. After all these years,his touch was still the most soothing.

Quintin

I was hiding in the bathroom,fighting another nose bleed as my head pounded with a headache "Quin..are you alright" I heard Will ask as he knocked on the door. I groaned as the sound caused my head to hurt worse.

I slid down the wall,tissues on the floor soaked with blood as I held my head "Yea.." I groaned as I sat there. I heard Will sigh worriedly before the sound of him retreating away from the bathroom. I managed to reach up,flipping the switch off to make the bathroom go dark.

After a few,my nose had stopped bleeding and my headache had faded enough for me to stand back up and leave,throwing everything away. When I walked back into the room where I was sleeping,I saw Will curled up,fast asleep in my bed. I stood there for a few minutes confused on what he was doing there before I shrugged, to tired to even care at that moment.

I crawled into the bed,bundling under the blankets as sleep took me under.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short everyone! I promise it'll be longer next time!