‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Chase -Point of View-

I walked with everyone to the large reception room,food and drinks laid out for everyone. I looked around,smiling as everyone talked together. I spotted Dean talking with a man I didnt know so I walked over,smiling as I wrapped my arm around Dean's waist,looking up at the man. " Oh,hi there baby..Will this is my husband Chase..Chase my best friend WIll..i've known him as long as I've known Geoff" He said.

"Hello there Will..Its a real pleasure to meet you,I'm happy you were able to make it here" I said happily,smiling up at him. Before WIll could reply I heard my name being called,a happy bright British accent floating over the voices of everyone. "QUINTIN!!!" I squealed and took off running at the tall,skinny hazel eyed blonde haired British man.

Quintin smiled brightly and wrapped me up in a hug "Chase..too long my friend..to long!" he said as he hugged me tightly.

I pulled away "I'm so happy you made it!! How long are you here for?"I asked as I lead him over to Dean and Will. Dean looking at Quintin weirdly but I ignored it for the time being.

"For a while actually..I've moved back into town" He said,smiling before looking at Dean "You must be Dean..Chase's told me a lot about you..I'm happy he's found someone who really cares about him" He said.

Dean smiled and nodded his head as he shook Quintin's hand "Its a pleasure to meet you as well Quintin" he smiled. Quintin nodded his head before his eyes caught WIl's. A blush spreading rampant across his cheeks.

"H-Hi there..sorry I didn't introduce myself..My name's Quintin" He said softly,smiling softly at Will. Will returned the smile as he shook Quintin's hand.

" It's a pleasure to meet you as well Quintin"" He said. I smiled and winked at Dean before pulling Quintin away who was still blushing madly.

Time jump

After a bit,I watched Dean stand in front of Shaun and Geoff,smiling warmly as he begun to speak.

"Geoff, when I first met you -- in all honesty -- I thought you were weird, mainly because of the accent. But after spending more time with you, especially when I needed a place to stay, I came to love you like a brother. You always helped me out when I needed it -- even when you had every right to just walk away. I've learned a lot from you, and I'm glad I am still close with you today. Without you by my side when everything seemed to belly up, I don't know where I'd be."

Dean smiled and turned to Shaun

"Shaun, I've only known you for a handful of years, but you, too, became a brother to me. We never really got along at first, but we soon realized that without one another, there was really no good times. You've come to me for personal advice, and I always did what I could to help out in any way possible. I've even confided in you when I needed help. You're a great man, great friend, and I'm sure you'll even be a great partner for Geoff."

Dean looked at them both,smiling.

"I congratulate you both. You two deserve each other. I've seen nothing but sheer love -- aside from the minor arguments on the rare occasions -- between you two. May your days be long and happy. And if you two need anything at all, I'm just a call away. I'm here for you both -- through everything."

I smiled warmly at them,kissing Dean as he walked over to me. I nudged his side and pointed over at Will who seemed to be chatting rather happily with Quintin. "Looks like we might have another couple in our mists" I giggled.