‹ Prequel: An Unbreakable Bond
Sequel: To Be Strong

Beautiful Remains

Chase -Point of View-

I kissed Dean back before pulling away,smiling as I looked around. I spotted Quintin and Will making out as though they've been together for years. My smile growing even larger. I was so happy for Quintin..after all he had been through with his ex boyfriend, I really hoped Will would treat him well.

As I thought about this, I pulled Dean aside " I need to speak to you" I said,earning a nod from him as I pulled him into an empty room.

"What's going on baby?" He asked worriedly. I pushed him down into a chair,sitting down across from him.

"I just need to tell you somethings about Quintin..." I said. Dean leaned back in the chair,quickly realizing I was in serious mode. I took a deep breath before speaking.

"Quintin is a very happy..very easy going person..but he's extreamly sensative." I said. "Quintin was in a relationship before..not to long ago actually..Him and his ex were together for six years until things started going south for them..I'm not really sure what happened but all I know is the last time I saw Quintin..he was in the hospital with major body damage..his ex litterly beat the hell out of him..for no reason at all.." I said.

Dean's eyes widened as he listened to what I was telling him. "Quintin's a great man...he's wonderful at heart..but he needs someone whos going to care for him..love him for the way he is..I don't want him with Will unless he can do this"

Dean looked at me "Will may act like a child..but when it comes to love..the man is serious..he doesn't play around like that...He'll take great care of Quintin" he said,pulling me into his arm and holding me tightly.

"I hope so..but please..do me a favor and pull Will aside..tell him what I told you..but make sure he doesn't tell Quintin he knows.." i said,snuggling into him. Dean nodded and kissed me tenderly before leading up back out.

I looked over and smiled when I saw Quintin snuggled against Will who's arms were wrapped around him..both of them seeming to look on top of the world..my only wish was that Will took great care of my friend..