A Week With A Cop

Crash

The next mornig I woke up on time, but I had to be at the station in ten minutes. I ran over to my dresser grabbed a bra and put it on. then I went over to my closet and grabbed a shirt not looking at what I was grabbing, grabbed a pair of jeans put them on and started looking for my keys.

"My room is a mess" I yelled only for my empty room and my stuffed animals to hear.

Oh well there wasn't any time to be cleaning it now. As I was throwing clothes all over my room making an even bigger mess I looked up at my dresser, and there they were laying on top of it along with a dirty pair of socks. I grabbed my keys slipped on the only pair of shoes I could find and rushed out the door.

While driving down the interstate I saw a huge car wreck on the side of the road leading into the median and saw what looked to be Officer Hick's car. I slowed down to see if I could read the numbers on the side of it. The numbers read 9843 those were the numbers on his car. I stopped my car and got out. I walked over to see what was going on with my camera and notepad in hand.

I walked up to Officer Hicks and said "Whats going on here Officer?"

"Nothing, The best thing for you to do is step back Missy" he replied in a distraut voice.

So I complied and took a step back. I saw an eighteen wheeler flipped over on its side, but this was no regular truck. It was a tanker carring 10,000 gallons of propane. I went over to Hicks and asked "How did this happen?"

He peplied "This happened becaus some teenager was txting while driving, flew across the median and plowed right into this big ass 18-wheeler you see here."

"OMG, kids these days" is all I had to say to that comment.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS ARE VERY WELCOME