I'm Lost in Front of You

love is so demanding

Mikey's pov...

I started, "So, ronnie, what kind of stuff are you into, besides Frankie?" He giggled at my remark and answered, "Well, I'm really into my band, the red jumpsuit apparatus, and I'm the lead singer. I'm also into the misfits, the casuaties, saosin, denim skinny jeans, and checkered vans." I nodded, kinda glad about the stuff and music he was into, sounded cute! I replied, "Cool, I'm into the misfits, the casualties, and iron maiden. I'm in a band, my chemical romance, i knda came up with the name. My place is bass and my brother is the lead singer, and we're also in need of a rythm guitarist. Last but not least, I'm also into checkered vans, I own two pairs." He exclaimed, "Really?! Mee too! I'm about to get my third pair, since my other ones are kinda worn out." I nodded with a smile, he looks so cute when he's surprised. He smiled back as I got closer to him, surprisingly, he didn't seem too intrigued. He also got closer to me and our lips met. He seems so perfect, I slipped my fingers through his soft light brown hair, almost the same color as mine's. He wrapped his arms around my neck, deepening the kiss.

Ronnie's pov...

I had no idea of what i was doing but the moment seemed so perfect. I pulled away out of fright, and he appologized, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you." I shook my head and said, "It's fine, you're really good." That made him blush, which made me want to kiss him again, but kept myself. He looked deeply into my eyes as I looked back into his'. He pulled me into another kiss, I kissed back but pulled away, just as Frankie and gerard walked in. I felt like my stomach was gonna fall as my heart beated 100 times faster. I could also tell Mikey was feeling uneasy. He asked, "Ronnie, um , do you wann go se my room?"

I looked at frankie and he nodded for me to go. I felt really bad, but wanted to go with him, so i followed him there. Once we arrived, I took my place in hin bed and he sat beside me. He wondered, "What are we gonna do?" I suggested, "I don't know, should i tell frankie?" He answered, "Maybe later on, I'm really sorry this had to happen, I feel so bad." I agreed, "Me too, i'm about to die right now, but I still like you Mikes." He smiled and replied, "I like you too, so much, ever since I met you." I smiled and we leaned in for another kiss, but pulled away quickly. This sucks so bad, I really don't know what to do, I feel like a torn slut.

Frankie's pov...

I wonder what they're doing right now, but I know it feels kinda awkward and nice to be alone with gerard. He looks so beautiful and I wanted him, but my heart belongs to ronnie. Gee asked, "Are you okay, Frankie?" I replied, "I don't know gerard, I mean I like you, alot, it's just im so confused when it comes to ronnie." Gee nodded and said, "Well you already know my feelings for you, and they still won't stop." I nodded and he got closer to me, I felt a little uneasy, but part of me wanted to get closer to him too. I did as my mind told me and our lips collided. We kissed so passionately, like me and ronnie never did before, only once in a while. My heart started to panic, but then sink into a love puddle. I pulled away, scared out of my skin. Gee looked deeply into my eyes, with concern, but at the same time guilt. I had the same look in my eyes, making our hearts understand one another. He apologized, "I'm sorry Frankie, you're as confused as I am and i should've understood." I smiled and said, "It's okay, you understand me enough, I'm the one with the boyfriend in your brother's room." He giggled at y remark and held me tightly.

I let out, "what am I gonna tell Ronnie? He's never gonna speak to me again!" Gee calmed me, "it's gonna be fine, he will understand, besides, he looks happy now that he's away from all that chaos." I nodded and agreed, "You're right, I'ma go get him right now." Gee nodded and I got up. I walked towards what seemed Mikey's bedroom and knocked on the door. I heard some talking and then mikey answered the door. I asked, "Can i talk to Ronnie, it's really important." He nodded and went towards ronnie, told him and I met with ronnie's guilty eyes. Wait, did he do something too? He whispered to me, "what's wrong?" I answered, "I could ask you the same question." He stared down at his checkered vans and met my eyes. He was about to cry so I let him out into the front lawn.

We sat on the soft grass in the front and I asked,"Did something happen between you and Mikey?" It took him some time to answer, but he finally answered with a nod. My heart sank, but I had to confess too. I continued, "Well, don't feel bad, something happened too, between me and gerard." He had a hurt look in his eye and he managed to get out, "So, is it over?" I answered, "Whatever fills your heart, do you still wanna be with me?" He sobbed, "I don't know Frankie, I don't want to hurt you anymore!" I nodded as a small tear came out my eye and agreed, "Me neither, but i still don't wanna let you go." He nodded and said, "Me neither, but what's done is done." I nodded and our lips collided for one last time. He said, "i need to go for a walk, I'll be back." I nodded once again and styed seated on the soft grass, I needed to think things through too.