Status: Active...

Lies, Lies and Some More Lies

You're Mine

"Ava! Ava Gabriella Thompson get up now!" Aunt Dottie yelled throwing the curtains open, Ava opened her eyes yelping covering them with her hand scuttling away from the sunlight while keeping her eyes covered. "Ava what's wrong sweetie talk to me." Dottie was at her side in an instant.

"The light it hurts my eyes." Ava whimpered Dottie jumped back to her feet closing the curtain's quickly, Dottie hurried back to Ava's side.

"You're pupils are fully dilated." Dottie's own eyes widened Ava pushed herself against her closet door closing her eyes breathing in through her nose and out through her mouth trying not to panic...or puke. While she figured she'd end up at this stage she always thought it would be with the Boys to help her and a dark cave to sleep in so this kinda problem wouldn't happen. And she definitely wouldn't be thinking how good Aunt Dottie's neck smelt and the delightful way the jugular in her neck pulsed. "I'm making you an eye doctor appointment today." Dottie stood Ava kept her eyes closed as she stood trying not to A) fall back over B) open her eyes so she fell over in pain or C) all of the above.

"Why can't I remember?" She had no clue how she got home, how she got undressed and redressed into her PJ's...or how Aunt Dottie didn't seem to know that she had not in fact come in right after them but sometime later. Ava bit her lip stumbling over a pair of shoes landing in a heap on the floor she growled and lay there pushing herself up she grit her teeth as she heard Cammie and Tony enter the room.

"Are you OK Ava?" Ava clamped down on her tongue a painful reminder...something to keep her from thinking of her baby sister or baby cousin's delicious smelling blood sliding down her throat. Of them struggling at first but getting weaker- and oh my god she'd already lost it! Fuckin' ay she needed to get the hell away from Tony and Cammie now or she would be snacking on them.

"Get out of my room!" Ava snapped opening her eyes the barest of minimums to glare at them, Cammie jumped surprised at the tone in Ava's voice.

"Bitch." Cammie hissed she grabbed Tony's arm dragging him out of there. Ava felt horrible and ecstatic at the same time, horrible because she snapped at Cammie like that and ecstatic because they had left and she didn't take a chomp out of them. That Emerson Bastard-yes Ava refused to even think his name- didn't change this fast...maybe because she'd been bit and didn't drink out of the bottle. She didn't remember drinking any of porcupine's blood but then again she couldn't remember anything so really who was to say he hadn't made her drink it while unconscious. Dammit this is why she should have paid more attention when David started talking vampire stuff. She did know one thing she had to find Vampy the Porcupine quickly half bloods didn't last long without someone looking out for them.

"Ava I got an appointment for you at noon so go back to bed I'll get you up before that so we can go." Ava nodded crawling back into bed curling into a ball, this was just freakin' great now that she was on her way to being a vampire she didn't want to be one not without Paul, David, Dwayne, and Marko.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Your sensitivity to light should go away in the next few hours after these drops, I'm going to send a small bottle home just in case this happens again." Ava nodded she looked like a bug with the big dark sunglasses or one of those women trying to hide black eyes their husbands/boyfriends had given them. Right now she was panicking hardcore though she did manage to make it seem like it was all about the whole giant pupil thing. She had while in bed gotten her laptop and that was when it got really interesting-sitting in the dark wearing a pair of sunglasses reading a laptop screen- and looked up some things and while what she had found should be taken with a grain of salt and cross-referenced with what little she knew and or remembered of vampires she knew it was right deep down. Vampy had bit her that much was obvious as demonstrated by the scarred bite mark she had found at the curve of her neck where her neck and shoulders connected. And while most of the information she had found on the Internet like anything else had seemed like complete bullshit the website she had found stood out. VampKill startling really that Vampire Hunters had a website...or maybe they were frauds. Either way what she had found had surprised her, under bites and transformations it listed various kinds of bites...though most ended in death since apparently vampires had no self control whatsoever as far as those guys were concerned.

~*~3 Hours Previous~*~

"Death, death death, death Jesus christo does anybody live through a vampire bite really?" Ava mumbled to herself this was getting plain ridiculous. Maybe she was just an anomaly that had potential for fun-not! "If you should find yourself bitten by a vampire and left alive best to get a stake and stake yourself for the creature has claimed you as their mate......FML!" Ava slammed the laptop shut quickly setting it on the floor.
_______________________________________________________________________

Ava screamed when she walked into her room after dinner and Vampy was sitting on her bed waiting for her. She could hear the shouts of Uncle Bob and Aunt Dottie and their running footsteps. Vampy disappeared at the last possible moment just before Uncle Bob ran in with an umbrella held out like a weapon.

"What happened?" Bob asked following quickly with. "Are you hurt?"

"No there was this spider it scared me sorry guys." Ava said she felt bad for lying-something she realized was becoming a regular thing- but she also knew Vampy could and probably would slaughter the whole family if she pissed him off.

"Geez try not to scream like that again." Ava nodded Bob and Dottie filed out of her room leading Tony out as well Cammie stayed behind and glared at Ava.

"What?" Ava asked folding her arms over her chest shifting her weight from foot to foot, she was very aware of the possible homicidal vampire somewhere in her room, her baby sister all full of blood, delicious blood she wanted a nip of herself.

"You've changed." Cammie said, Ava didn't respond blinking at her sister as if she hadn't spoken at all all the while silently agreeing. "Spiders have never scared you now you're screaming bloody murder when you see them. You're being a bitch and I don't like it, and neither would Paul." Ava clenched her teeth but said nothing as a knife was drove into her gut. She was sick of all the lies really she was it was exhausting keeping up with all of them.

"It was a big spider." She sneered, now it was personal her sister hurt her by mentioning Paul and Cammie knew it.

"I liked you better in Santa Carla." Cammie said she turned and walked through the door, Ava sighed glaring at Vampy when he came out from where ever he had hidden.

"I liked me better too." She mumbled Vampy's eyebrows furrowed together but he didn't say anything. "It's your fault you're the reason I can't even be around my baby sister or my cousin without wanting to drain them dry." She snapped quietly she did not want anyone to hear and either A) think she was talking to herself or B) hear and proceed to come and investigate.

"Why do you smell like other vampires and know so much?" Vampy retorted Ava scowled she sure the hell didn't want to try and explain it all. She didn't even know his name!

"Tell me your name and I'll tell you why." Ava responded Vampy scowled a little but nodded.

"Gregory Sackville-Bagg."

"Ava Thompson, I've been running around with vampires for the past 2 and a half years. And I did pay attention though apparently not nearly as much as I needed to." Ava replied Gregory looked startled not that she blamed him. Not many vampires would run around with a human for a day let along 2 and a half years. "They were gonna turn me when I turned 18."

"Their scent wasn't fresh."

"That's because they were killed almost a month ago." Ava said quietly she hated talking about it, she hated that she hadn't been able to do anything that night.

"How come they didn't-"

"Bite me?" Ava interrupted Gregory nodded Ava shrugged. "David tried to when I first met him, I started mouthing off to him he laughed and asked if I wanted to run with him and his friends." Ava tapped her fingers against her thigh. "Why did you bite me?"

"You're mine." Ava froze she had already suspected after what she had read on the VampKill site...but now it was confirmed and she was panicking.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments plz!!!