Status: Active...

Lies, Lies and Some More Lies

Height Requirement?

Gregory's POV as Promised!!

Gregory decided to stalk the girl right when she entered the cemetery giggling about it's creepiness. She was little with a few inches of height gained by the heels she wore. He took a breath and froze, she was his, his mate, and she smelt like other vampires. Stalking closer to her he stopped behind her.

"Mortal!" she whipped around Gregory grabbed her pinning her to the mausoleum wall. She glared for a few moments eyes widening when she saw his fangs.

"Fuck you Vampy the Porcupine!" She snapped as Gregory leaned down to her neck. Inhaling her scent again he opened his mouth and bit down, she gasped. Gregory had to hold in a gasp of his own when her blood filled his mouth. He forced himself to pull away he concentrated on controlling her mind as she made eye contact woozily.

"Go home, get dressed for sleep and go to bed." She nodded slowly Gregory stepped back he followed her to make sure she didn't hurt herself. She reached what he assumed was her home Gregory assumed since she attempted to open the door. It didn't open, locked, Gregory picked her up. "Which one is your window?" She pointed to a window he flew up opening the window. He climbed in setting her on her feet. She wandered away opening a door to a closet Gregory went out the window the moon was going down the sun would be out soon he transformed into a bat and flew back.
_______________________________________________________________________

Ava folded her arms over her chest smashing the panic back down it was bad enough that Vamp-Gregory was here but she was not about to let him see her freaking out. Not gonna happen.

"And what if I don't wanna be yours?" She sneered the thought of her being at least halfway bi-polar entered her mind. One minute she was panicking the next she was angry, she had to be bi-polar that was the only thing she could think of.

"It doesn't work like that." Gregory retorted, Ava rolled her eyes it would work like that if she killed herself...not that she was suicidal but can't have what's dead and all that.

"Yah well I hate you so...get the hell out of my room." Gregory stood up and walked towards her Ava tensed hand reaching back for the doorknob.

"You will be mine like it or not." He said leaning towards her neck Ava turned her head to stare at him.

"Oh it'll definitely be not." Ava snapped Gregory smirked at her backing away from her going through her window disappearing into the night. Ava let out the breath she had been holding sliding down the door pulling her legs up forcing herself to breath deeply to calm herself down.
______________________________________________________________________________

"Cammie Cammie wake up!" Tony said shaking Cammie she blinked up at him glaring she rubbed her eyes yawning.

"What do you want Tony?" Cammie asked she sat up eyes going wide when she saw Rudolph in her room blushing she looked at Tony.

"We're going flying do you wanna come?" Tony asked Cammie nodded quickly.

"Now get out so I can get dressed." Cammie shoved the blankets off Tony and Rudolph ran quietly out of her room Cammie climbed out of bed running to her closet changing into jeans and a sweatshirt as quickly as she could without hurting herself. She ran out of her closet and opened the door to her room tip toeing across the hall to Tony's room. She opened the door and grinned at Tony and Rudolph. "Let's go." Rudolph nodded Tony followed them both out onto the balcony.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh you have gotta be freakin' kidding me!" Ava said eyes wide Cammie and Tony were flying off with a vampire one she was ecstatic to note wasn't Gregory. She trusted him as far as she could throw him around the two of them. Ava grabbed her jacket and the keys to David-her Triumph opening the door quietly she looked towards Dottie and Bob's room-nothing grinning slightly Ava tip-toed to the stairs and down them she opened the front door closing it quietly. She ran towards the bike she kicked the kickstand up wheeling it down the driveway. When she decided she was far enough away they wouldn't hear her when she kick started she swung her leg over and started the bike. Tearing off in the general direction she had seen them fly in she had a general idea where to start looking or at least get Gregory and force him to help her find her sister and cousin before something bad happened. "What the-" She had reached the graveyard she stopped glaring at the man standing over a hole- a hold she could hear screams coming from... "This is gonna freakin' hurt." Ava murmured to herself determined now she shot off towards the guy laying the bike down ten feet from him she let go off the bike allowing it to hit him and she tumbled over the edge falling into the hole. She landed in a pained heap dazed and all around in too much pain to move at the moment.

"Ava look out!" Tony screamed Ava opened her eyes before squeezing them shut the bike had been teetering on the edge and once the man had gotten untangled from it was now heading straight at her. A hand wrapped around her ankle pulling her out of the way the bike landed with a loud crash Ava winced both from pain and sadness. She really loved that bike, opening her eyes she blinked in surprise at Gregory he was glaring at her.

"Hiya Vampy!" Ava said, she was delirious she realized from the pain and adrenaline too many endorphin es running around in her blood stream.

"Ava Ava!" Tony and Cammie yelled running towards her, she turned her head to look at them surprised and deliriously happy that turning her head didn't cause pain.

"Don't try that ever! Do you understand me?" Cammie nodded elbowing Tony he nodded as well.

"Why'd you do that?" Cammie asked Gregory helped her sit up.

"Uh at the time it seemed like a good idea." Ava replied grimacing touching her torn pants gingerly, this had fun potential to try and explain to Aunt Dottie.

"That was the stupidest thing I've seen you do." Cammie snapped Ava scowled at her little sister.

"Alright lets get one thing straight I catch you doing that I will make your recovery time freakin' miserable." Ava retorted she turned to Tony. "That goes for you too." Tony nodded quickly. "Help me up Gregory." Gregory stood and then proceeded to help Ava stand slowly way more carefully then any one there thought him capable of.

"How romantic Gregory has found his lady Love!" Ava looked at the small blond girl in the long red dress before raising an eyebrow to Gregory.

"That was a very foolish thing to do mortal." The older man said leaning heavily against his wife visibly weakened Ava noticed.

"My name is Ava and foolish things is what I do, besides can't let the second group of vampires I've meet bit it by that guy." Ava retorted she clenched her teeth suddenly realizing what she had just revealed to Cammie.

"You've met other vampires!" Cammie yelled glaring at Ava, Ava bit her lip but didn't say another word. "Why didn't you tell me? Who are they?"

"That would be us and I told her not to." Ava froze tensing...she knew that voice but.

"Yah you were a little to young to be in on the secret we got an age requirement and good thing for Ava not a height requirement." Ava and Cammie both whipped around Cammie a lot faster and less painfully than Ava.

"Paul! David! Marko! Dwayne!"
♠ ♠ ♠
The boys are back in town the boys are back in town!!!! LOL