Status: Active...

Lies, Lies and Some More Lies

...think Spiky just might eat me...

Ava limp/ran towards the boys throwing her arms around Paul and Marko pulling Dwayne and David closer. Cammie ran towards them jumping up and down squealing.

"Not your best plan ever." David said looking at Ava she nodded frowing slightly.

"Yah pretty stupid at the end." Paul said punching Marko in the arm Marko glared at him holding his arm.

"What the hell was that for?" Marko asked Ava giggled backing away from them.

"Well I can't hit her she's a girl, she's already hurt and...I think Spiky over there would eat me." Ava looked at Gregory out of the corner of her eye sure enough Gregory was glowering at all of them arms folded over his chest.

"You guys are vampires and you never told me!" Cammie accused glaring at David arms folded over her chest, David rolled his eyes unimpressed by her glare.

"You weren't part of the club." Marko replied Cammie gaped at him Ava grinned Paul picked her up walking away from them and towards Gregory.

"I don't want her like that so calm down Spike." Paul said glaring at Gregory, Ava grimaced this was not gonna be fun. "Sorry sweetheart." Paul said sitting her down as gently as he could Ava grit her teeth to keep from screaming.

"Wanna explain how my bike is the one on the floor and not one of theirs?" David asked Ava grinned a little shrugging.

"I like your bike better so I stashed the rest of their bikes back in SC." Ava replied looking up as Max entered the tomb as well. "Hiya Max."

"Care to explain why my house is no longer standing."

"It was the best idea I had at the time to explain your death." Ava retorted Max frowned but didn't say another word as the older male vampire approached him.

"Frederick Sackville-Bagg it's good to see you again my friend." Ava's eyes widened she looked to Paul who shrugged he was clueless to she looked to the rest of the boys who repeated Paul's motion and Gregory who shook his head.

"It is good to see you as well Max." Frederick said, "Are these your boys?"

"Yes and the adopted daughter whom you're son seems to have gotten know already." Max replied all eyes turned to Ava and Gregory, Freda smiled happily at the two of them Ava looked away refusing to meet anyone's eyes.

"I must find a place to take the children."

"All of you can stay with us!" Tony exclaimed happily Ava turned to him raising an eyebrow.

"And where do you propose we put them huh?" Ava questioned raising an eyebrow, Tony bit his lip before grinning.

"The basement." David shook his head.

"We don't do basement's kiddo." David retorted Ava giggled Paul sent her a funny look.

"You guys lived in a cave but you don't do basements sounds like an oxymoron to me." Ava replied, Cammie grinned nodding her agreement she however ran behind Rudolph when Marko turned to her. "Don't scare her!"

"Oh geez like we'd hurt the brat that'd piss you off and it wouldn't end well for anybody." Marko retorted Ava glared at him folding her arms painfully over her chest.

"Marko." Max chided Marko didn't say anything in response but nodded his head the bare minimum.

"They can stay in the attic!" Tony yelped suddenly Cammie jumped staring at Tony.

"Alright random how do you figure that?" Ava questioned with a frown.

"The door to the attic is in your room the only door! Mom and Dad aren't going to get into the attic anytime soon and they told us to stay out of there cause it was dangerous remember?" Tony prompted Ava blinked nodding.

"This is true what about the windows?" Ava retorted Tony stared at her.

"I figured out where they can stay you figure them out."

"Don't we have black construction paper?" Cammie questioned suddenly, Ava rose an eyebrow.

"Not following the logic..." Ava trailed off Cammie sighed looking at Max who was looking thoughtful.

"Yes place the paper on the windows and cover that with something else."

"We could pin towels and or blankets up." Ava offered Max nodded.

"It is agreed then Ava and Cammie will come with us to get everything set up and Tony will take you to the cows." Frederick nodded Gregory growled softly Ava frowned a bit.

"Uh Cammie can go with you guys I think it'd be better if I stay with them." Paul grinned waggling his eyebrows at her Ava stuck her tongue out automatically.

"Thought I told you not to stick that tongue of yours out unless you planned on using it." Dwayne snapped Ava grinned looking at Dwayne in mock surprise.

"My god I thought you were a mute." Ava said with a giggle Dwayne rolled his eyes the two groups split up Cammie leading the Lost Boys and Max back to the house. Ava and Tony leading/follwoing-in Ava's case-the Sackville-Baggs to the dairy farm.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo...basically this is just a really really short chapter more filler really...hoping the next chapter will be out way sooner then a couple months...