Status: Active...

Lies, Lies and Some More Lies

Tease

Ava bit her cheek to hold back a smirk and giggles Gregory glared at her daring her to laugh. Tony was in a similar position Ava pinched his arm as she upon looking at him thought he was about to laugh. Somehow the muzzle on Gregory's mouth didn't seem like it would get all that much done if Tony did laugh and Gregory took it upon himself to attack Tony to rescue his pride. Tony yawned tiredly leaning against Ava she wrapped a arm around him wondering if Cammie was getting the Boys situated. Or if they...Marko and Paul...were being difficult.

:Thompson Home:

Cammie surveyed the attic it looked dark enough to her then again she was human so she turned to Max looking at him for approval. He nodded smiling at her Cammie grinned Marko grinned back waving Cammie over to him he had set up a game of war.

"You cheat." Cammie accused as she sat down across from Marko he looked at her shocked and hurt.

"I do not David do I cheat?" Marko called Cammie looked to David he smirked.

"Yes Marko you do." Marko frowned not the answer he was hoping for Cammie giggled grabbing the deck of cards shuffling them.

"I'll deal I don't trust you."

:Walking:

Ava swung her, Tony, and Anna's arms Tony swung Rudolph's as they walked it was a way to keep the kids slightly entertained and honestly keep Ava awake. She was asleep on her feet it had been a long...painful night. She wanted to crawl into bed take some Advil and not come up for air until morning! Gregory was following behind them his parents pulling up the back whispering to each other. Ava's ears were beginning to burn so she could only assume it was about her.

"Ava how're you gonna explain the bruises to mom?" Tony asked looking up at her Ava bit her lip eyes widening she had forgotten all about Dottie and Bob.

"The best I got is sneaking out and crashing the triumph...which if we wanna get all technical is what happened. I'm actually kind of holding out that they won't find out my face isn't bruised or anything is it?" Ava said, Tony shook his head well if her face stayed unbruised maybe just maybe she could get away with it. It was not gonna be fun the resulting grounding was not going to be highly amusing. Not to mention the scolding...Uncle Bob and Aunt Dottie had been unwilling at best to allow her to bring the Triumph...her getting hurt while riding it and at night when she was supposed to be in bed. Well it was not going to be pretty, Ava would be lucky if Aunt Dottie didn't demand Uncle Bob junk it. Ava was relieved when the castle came into view, pressing her finger to her lips after disentangling her hands from Anna and Tony she opened the front door slowly. Nothing no sounds creeping in silently she pointed Tony upstairs staring him down with her eyes when he went to protest he tread up the stairs quietly but dejectedly unhappy at being sent to bed. Ava lead the way to the cellar opening it allowing the Sackville-Baggs to go first. "It's not much but-"

"It's perfect." Frederick said cutting her off Ava nodded yawning, "You should go to sleep yourself."

"On my way Have a good...days sleep." Ava replied she waved making her way up the stairs and finally up to her room.

"How ya felling Kiddo?" Paul asked with a grin he was lounging on her bed legs crossed at the ankles Ava shrugged her shoulders grabbing the pj's Paul held out to her making her way to the bathroom to change she opened the medicine cabinet pulling out a bottle of aspirin popping to she cupped her hands together under the tap to get a drink. Paul had vacated her bed by the time she reentered her room looking around going through stuff. "Cammie's in bed, Max sent her 20-25 minutes."

"Ok," Ava said Paul pulled her blankets back with an exaggerated flourish and a grin Ava smirked back climbing into bed. Paul threw the blankets over her head witha laugh Ava giggled pushing them down off her head. "That's not nice."

"I'm a vampire kid I'm never nice, except when it comes to my favorite human." Paul said Ava grinned Paul turned off the overhead light leaving her with her bedside lamp on. "Get some sleep kid you look like you could use it."

"Night." Ava called out as Paul made his way to her closet to get into the attic to go to sleep himself. Ava reached for the light flipping the switch closing her eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Ava." Eyes fluttering open she struggled to see in the dark the light flicked on and she squinted covering her eyes with her hand. "Sorry."

"Gregory what? How did you get out of that straight jacket?" Ava questioned once her eyes had adjusted to the light Gregory sat on the edge of her bed.

"I have my ways." He said nonchalantly, Ava rose an eyebrow but didn't question him farther probably didn't want to know. "I wanted to tell you something."

"Ok go for it vampy." Gregory scowled at the name but didn't otherwise Ava grinned at him she cocked her head to the side looking at him expectantly.

"If you're ever in danger day or night all you have to do is whistle and I'll be there." Ava sat up slowly watching Gregory. "You do know how to whistle right?"

"Yes I know how to whistle!" Ava snapped rather insulted who didn't know how to whistle honestly?

"Good." Gregory replied Ava bit her lip as he trailed off and all was silent in her room, Gregory reached out brushing a strand of her hair out of her face. He didn't pull his hand back resting it on her cheek thumb stroking it slightly. Ava leaned forward locking eyes with him, Gregory closed the distance pressing their lips together. Ava kissed back wrapping her arms around Gregory's neck pulling him closer. Gregory pulled away Ava panted looking at him confused. "You should go to sleep." Gregory said disentangling her arms from around his neck.

"Tease!" Ava accused as he left her room Ava pouted she pulled her blankets up and shut off the light.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm hoping to get the next chapter soon...