Status: One shot

Too late

I can't live without you

"I love you so much, baby." He whispered in her ear. She smiled at the thought of them being together forever.
He kissed her. She kissed back.
At this exact moment, all her previous worries and promises were gone. They just left the moment he told her he loved her. And yes, he did mean it.
He meant it more than anything in the world. Because of this bet, he knew what true love finally felt like. He loved every second of it. Being able to hold her in his arms. Kissing her neck. Telling her his true feelings.
"I really love you Josh." There, she finally said. She not only admitted it to him, but she finally admitted it to herself. This brought shock to him. Of course, she wasn't the typical female, ready to fall at a guy's feet, much less Josh. She was a strong independent girl. Melissa was never one to take chances. Much less with a guy. In her mind, they only wanted two things: blow jobs and morning sex. That's it.
"I really love you more" He kissed her, and she smiled into the kiss.
This was what perfection felt like.

--------------------------

"Shit!" Melissa said slamming her hand down on her stupid, also broken, alarm clock.
Holy shit, not again; she thought. Why was he always in her mind? AND HER DREAMS? Gosh, she worked so hard to forget about him. His smile, his perfect chiseled chest. And his wise words, he was very good at making her feel better when she got a bad grade.

Two days ago, Melissa found out he was interested in her because of a bet.
Too fucking cliche. So, she pretended she didn't know. But finally, she couldn't handle being played anymore.
So, yesterday, during soccer practice she comes up to Justin, which by the way is his best friend.
"Hey Justin!" She yelled walking across the field, stopping in front of him and jumping into his arms.
She kissed him, in front of Josh by the way.
Yes, he was pissed off. Hell, he was fucking heart broken.
"Hey, what the fuck is this shit?" He yelled pulling off Melissa from Justin. Justin look stunned.
"What? Don't worry, you still won the fucking bet, right? What was it for, huh? For sleeping with me? For telling me you love me? FOR GETTING ME TO FALL FOR IT? Gosh, I'm such a fucking idiot. You know, I really fucking trusted you. Like shit Josh, you just ruined me." By now, tears were streaming down her face. She finally walked away. She didn't bother turning around either.
Cause if Josh really loved her, he would have gone after her. Made promise after promise after promise. So, what the fuck could she do?
Absolutely nothing.
♠ ♠ ♠
This sucked. Fuck my life...
Haha, comment?
Tell me if it's good enough to continue?