Status: Random Crap Goes Here

Inside Bruins Hockey With Micky And Marchy

Connected to Drop The Puck, It's Time To Go.

There is a lot of stuff that happens within a team that doesn't go on record. Brad Marchand of the Boston Bruins knows this. He's the biggest instigator of all the pranks within the Boston Bruins themselves and he feels that the fans need to see some of this themselves. So together with a cameraman (Tyler Seguin) and a partner in crime (Roxanne McGregor) they bring you Inside Bruins Hockey With Micky and Marchy, a random selection of stuff that happens that doesn't go on record including hilarious hotel scenes, impromptu interviews, and what the team does on their days of. So enjoy a little bit of randomness with Micky and Marchand!

 This story idea is mine. You steal Roxanne and her family and the dysfunctional attitude of the Boston Bruins I will hunt you down...and I wont be alone...
  1. Episode One: The Idea Starts Rolling
    "No, it wasn't the posh accents that got me"
  2. Episode Two: Who Gave The Teenager Caffeine!?
    It's practice and Tyler is about to fall asleep...so Roxy gives him Red Bull...and it goes from there
  3. Episode Three: The Creep
    "WHEN YOU'RE COACH IS FANTASTIC EVEN THOUGH YOUR SPASTIC, DO THE CREEP AHHH!!"
  4. Roxanne McGregor: The New Face of Boston
    Roxanne's magazine interview she was called to January 12th
  5. Episode Five: Musical Inspiration
    I wanted to share with you guys all the songs that spark and inspire ideas for Drop The Puck, It's Tine To Go
  6. Episode Six: Over the Hill For You Boychuk!
    it's Boychuk's twenty-seventh birthday...all hell breaks lose!
  7. Episode Seven: Musical Inspiration Part 2
    With new music always coming into the market, I keep finding more and more songs that fit Drop The Puck!
  8. Episode Eight: GET TO KNOW YOUR BRUINS!
    Time for the readers to get interactive!