Sequel: The Execution

Horror for Her

Mistress...The guests have arrived.

“The guests have arrived,” murmured a low voice in her doorway, “They are as insolent as we expected.”

She smirked to herself as she turned to her aquaintence, “I’ll be out shortly.” She whispered, her tongue sweeping out to wipe at the blood on her lower lip, “I just have to clean up this mess.” Her smirk morphed into a cynical grin as she looked at the decapitated man on her floor, “But, Jenkins,” she paused as she removed her rubber gloves, “Remember to remind them to never open the door.”

“Don't we want them to open the door, Mistress?”

Slowly her head full of red hair shook, and her chest heaved as she chuckled at him, “Of course we do. It’s simply human instinct, my dear, for them to open the door they are told not to open. Haven’t you learned from the last three groups?”

“Yes, mistress, I’m sorry I doubted you.” He muttered, bowing his head slightly at his mistress, “I will go tell them now.”

“Wait.” She stated, staring at him with her dark gaze, “How many are there?”

“Fifteen, so far. They are all teenagers.”

She bit at her lip, “They’ll have to pair up in rooms if more are coming.” She looked away from him as she picked up the head, “Oh! His eyes are still open, Jenkins!” She stated giddily, “This makes the eye removal much easier!” Had the head not been in his blood soaked hand, she would have clapped happily, as the eye removal seems to be the most complicated part of it all. Especially, is the eyes are closed.

Jenkins smiled, “I see. Now, if I’m no longer needed here, I will go tell the children the rules?”

She nodded as she pulled out an eye scoop from her desk drawer and began removing the mans eyes from his head. “Your eyes are simply beautiful, good Sir.” She smirked as she held his light green eye in hand, “Perfect for my collection!”
♠ ♠ ♠
So...would anybody like to join?