A different type of Kiss.

A Hello GoodBye Kiss.

Confusion would be the weakest word to describe my feeling the moment the word mistress fell from the lips of a half naked man in the middle of my living room. Thick suffocating silence filled the empty space as my mother and the man stared at me what for my response as I
waited for theirs to say it was a joke so I could breath again.

“Sophia?” My mother called to me. Even her voice, so calm and assuring as a lighthouse for a boat lost in a fog at sea, couldn’t even pull me through to what I thought was reality. I was just there in a shell of a body not able to respond or control myself. It was like I was the third perspective also watching to see what happens next. Next thing I know I’m crossing the room, eyes locked on the target, the stranger.

“Sophia?” Her voice was more urgent now, skittish and curious of my motives, as well as I. Inches separating me and my, so-called, slave. Eyes connecting his intense, dangerous, and threating gaze matching my soft, meek, vulnerable and curious ones.

“Sophia?!” third didn’t seem to make contact to my ear as he took the ending step to close the small space between us, causing me to raise my chin and unconsciously expose my neck to stay staring to the endless abyss of his charcoal eyes.
Pure curiosity of this creature drove me. Fear, nervousness, exposure, none of the emotions that would save me from the fate and world I’m about to face weren’t touching me and I’m glad they didn’t.

Slowly he dipped his head keeping my eyes until the last second where he buried his face in the hook of my neck. To fill is breath painting my neck was sending all nerves to full attention, my heart no longer in time to the measured ticks of the clock but more on the scale of a piston working maxed out on a racecar. I closed my eyes to the pleasure of the simple aura radiating off the creature I now happily own.

“Delectable.” The voice wafted to my ears, smooth deep dark, pierced the haze hitting my senses hard. I couldn’t the words out fast enough before I felt the agony puncturing at the nap of my neck. Only then I realized how little control I had, I was wrapped fully in his embrace steal arms enclosing my tiny frame. With little to none response I pushed against the concrete chest I was fully against. To no avail I patted, swung, and scratched. The strength forced from me as a needle drawing blood from a blood donor. My struggles became less futile than before as weight started to develop upon my eyes and new haze of exhaustion began.

With the last minuscule of consciousness was evaporating I managed to whispered the simple four letter word “stop”. I then felt the weight of released on my neck and the face now covered lips to chin with blood when the darkness took over,
♠ ♠ ♠
excuse the typoes and watnots. didnt get a chance to proof read it yet. wanted to post it before i have to go to work in like three minutes. but enjoy enjoy.