Life on the Road.

Quinze.

Today's theme was pink, most of the guys asked me why I had so many clothes and accessories, to stand out. With my color scheme and the way I paired off everything I was sure to be different. "You're much too pink for me today" Jon poked fun at me. I stuck my tongue out, "it's fine I had to change from what I was wearing earlier" I nodded, I even changed up my hair.

All of the sudden I could hear screaming coming from the bus and I felt myself tensed up. I hated arguments, I knew something happen between Temperance and Ryan but I wasn't sure what it was. I watched Temperance run after Ryan crying, after a while she turned and walked up to Spencer pulling him aside. I couldn't hear their conversation but she was pissed at him. Then ran off again, I sighed I didn't know her well at all to even go talk to her. I decided to let her me, maybe they'd all cool down and go back to walking to each other.

Image


I was so wrong, things could not be more awkward, when I got back from their show, I was sitting in the bus. Staring at all of them, Ryan was on one side and Temperance on the other, she was so upset and Ryan and Spencer were being douche-bags. Jon, Brendon and I were sitting at the couch watching a movie. I sighed and looked at Brendon, "you think this will last?" Brendon looked over at the two then nodded, "yeah I think so, its looks serious, they don't usually stay that far apart"

I bit my lip and looked at Brendon, "shouldn't you go talk to either of them, Temperance maybe she seems to trust you more than Jon or I" Brendon sighed softly and nodded, I smiled and watched him go to Temperance. I closed my eyes feeling myself drift to sleep, I hadn't realized how long I fell asleep because I felt someone pick me up. I yawned and looked up, "is it daylight yet?" Brendon chuckled shaking his head, "nah, I'm taking you to your bunk, you don't look comfortable"

I sat up and yawned, "what happened what did she say?" Brendon put me in the bunk. "I can't really talk about it, I hope you understand, I'm sorry" I frowned and nodded, closing the curtain and getting in the fetal position. "Riley... don't take it personal.. please" he whispered. "It's fine Brendon. I'm going to sleep now" I heard him sigh and walk away. I let a tear fall from my face, I felt like such an outcast, they wouldn't tell me what was going on and even if I asked they wouldn't tell me. I stared at the wall, sitting up and removing my earrings and necklace placing them in the bag of jewellery I had. I took my shoes and socks off before changing into some pajamas.

I quickly fell asleep, I could hear talking but couldn't really make out what they were saying. It was Temperance and Brendon I was sure of it. Moments later I could feel a voice tickling my ear, "are you still awake?" I yawned and my eyes fluttered opened. "I am now" I could hear Brendon chuckle. I sat up, "why are you in my bunk anyway?" I asked, yawning. I could hear him grinning, even though it was dark, "everyone's asleep" I shook my head, "that still doesn't explain why you're in my bunk, you creep" I teased.

Brendon pouted, "I just wanted to check up on you, are you doing okay?" I rolled my eyes, "yes, I'm fine, thanks now I want to return to my slumber so if you could.. you know leave" Brendon pulled me into an embrace, "I just wanted to finish what didn't happen the other day" he whispered in my ear. I bit my lip and stared at what I thought was his face, "finish ... what exactly?" he leaned forward, I could feel his breath in my face, it smell of peppermint. "This" then pressed his lips against mine, my heart was racing, I quickly reacted quietly so not to wake anyone up. "W-was that what was going to happen?" he grinned, "yup, your lips are soft" I breathed and decided I'd kiss him back. After a few minutes, I yawned again, "I'm sorry, I'm just really tired"

I waited for him to say something, "sorry, didn't mean to wake you up" I giggled, "it's fine it was a good way to wake me up" I couldn't see him but felt him get out of the bunk, "night" he whispered before he left. I yawned and turned, smiling as I drifted back to sleep.

Image


I slept well, but my morning was kind of rude awakening, I had woken up with a really bad stomach ache. "Great" I groaned sitting up, "either pmsing or I'm sick" I pouted and got out of the bunk, no one was around, quickly I looked at the clock. Shit! it's noon and I'm still in bed. Why didn't anyone wake me up? I quickly grabbed some blue shorts and a white top sliding it on and grabbing my flip flops, I went into the bathroom. I washed my face and brushed my teeth, before pulling my hair in a messy bun, I then ran out of the bus and looked around for anyone.

The show hadn't started yet and merch people were starting to set up, "hey, Jon!" I finally found someone and ran to him. "Why didn't anyone wake me up? what's going on?" he patted my back, "you just looked so tired, Brendon said he woke you up" I blushed, "he did? did he say anything else?" Jon shook his head, "not really, just that he felt chatty and decided he'd wake you up" he chuckled, "I think he has a crush on you to be honest" I bit my lip, "oh, well do you know where he's at?" Jon looked at his watch, "with Temperance they were going to hang out today, make her feel better you know?" I sighed and nodded.

I guess I shouldn't be too upset, after all friends come first, I was just a guest and would be leaving soon. I was going to miss him when I got to Vegas, I was going to miss him so much. I grabbed my stomach, "are you okay?" Jon asked, I shook my head, "I feel sick" Jon walked over to me, "you want some Advil or something... Riley?" I blinked it started to get blurry, soon enough I felt my self black out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I KNOW! It's long over due. :( I'm sorry. It's been so long and I've had writer's block forever. I'm back though! :D fresh and clean and ready to get back to my writing. I hope you enjoy this. Promise I WON'T keep you guys waiting this long again!!