Take Back My Life

Hit The Shops

We walk into the first shop in town and she point to a pair of plain blue jeans. She says something but I don't hear her because I am listening to my music. To be honest I could have found Brittany Spears more interesting that her! She looked at me and then picked up the jeans and holds them up to my waist. I push her hands down to my hips and she looks at me. She says something else and puts them back, walks over to me and pulled my headphones out.

"Could you be any ruder? I'm trying to be nice and you are throwing it back in my face. If I'm mean you would only complain so really I can't win can I?"

With that I pick up the jeans and walk up to her.

"Blue makes me look fatter that I am. Skinny jeans look better and help the figure. I thought you were quite rude when you said you couldn't have me looking like this. But, yes, you could win. You could get to know me more first! Oh, and I'm a size 12 not 14."

"OK then I'm Alice and my husband is Greg you can meet him later."

She then walked away like I had upset her. She thought I was a size 14! How could she feel upset. I wait a minute and she walks back with some other things in her hands.

A black and pink checked jacket.
A pair of pink converse.
Black and white converse.
A bright pink strapped top.
White socks with 'I Smell Like Cheese' written all over them in black.
A black jacket with 'Look At That-->' written on it and on the other side 'Made You Look!'

"Cool"

"So, you like them?"

She asks. She doesn't wait for an answer though, she just walks off. I follow her to a section filled with band merchandise, things with funny slogans on, bright things, loads of rude stuff and brand names for cheaper than they would normally be. She picks up some more stuff and holds it up to me. I give her a thumbs down on them and go and look at some other things. I get to one rack and see a teenage boy with long black hair, a Avenged Sevenfold jacket and skinny jeans. I catch him looking at me and smile at him. He walks over to me looking like he's thinking.

"You are... An Aquarius?"

"Yeah, I am. And you are a? Tell me I'm no good at these games."

"I'm a Sagittarius. It's your birthday... Tomorrow."

"Nope, day after. But close enough for my likings!"

"Ha. Easily pleased."

Alice walks up to us with an angry expression.

"You can't just leave alone when I ask you to can you?"

"I didn't realize. I'm so sorry."

"You should be."

OK I'm confused and can't take it. I have to find out what is going on here.

"Is anyone going to tell poor old little me WHAT THE HELL is going on here?"

"Oh, God, yeah sorry. This prat is my ex-boyfriends son."

Says Alice with a little added sarcasm.

"What's wrong with that then. If he was your ex's son there is nothing wrong. No hard feelings. Etcetera."

"Well as he is the one that broke things up between us then I think there is. He thought it would be funny to say that he had slept with me whilst his Dad was in hospital!"

"It was funny. My Dad found it funny too. Anyway if it is any consolation, he misses you still."

He slipped his number into my hand and with that we went opposite ways. He went back to the other side of the rail and I went to the till with five bags worth of clothes that look so like the clothes that I already own. I'm not complaining though I like clothes and straighteners. Badges. Shoes. Nair varnishes. Barry M makeup. More and more stuff just kept getting added to the pile and in the end the bill came to £248.96.

"Do you want to see your new home?"

"Yeah. What about Greg? When do I get to meet him?"

"He should be at home."

But as we got home Greg wasn't what we found...
♠ ♠ ♠
talk to me... Ideas... stuff like that and i will see how it goes!!

xxxLolZ<3xxx