"What Would You Do If..."

"What would you do if..."

“Awesome show you guys! You really rocked them tonight!” I stated as all of A7X passed by me.

“Sis,” said Zacky as he pulled me into a head lock and started ruffling my hair.
“You always say that!”

“Yeah well,” I said as I pushed away from him and tried to get my hair back into it’s rightful spot. “You always do, and stop that. Can’t you hug me when you’re a little less sweaty?”

“I don’t know Tori, a little sweat is a good thing.” said Matt as he winked at me.

“You know it!” I replied, then walked off to let the boys get to the tour bus.

“Tori!” yelled Zacky.

I turned around to face him, though my eyes drifted to Matt, who had his shirt off. I knew I was staring and I honestly didn’t care at this moment. I heard my name being called again and I reluctantly pulled my gaze from Matt to my brother.

“Yeah,” I answered. Zacky had an amused look on his face, I knew that look. He was

planning something. I raised my eyebrow at him and he lightly shook his head. “Cook dinner. I’m tired of Chinese.”

“Ok.” and I walked off in the direction of the tour bus.

“Oh, what the…” I breathed as I approached the bus, well, what I could see of the bus.

There was a group of girls surrounding the bus. I think there was a few guys, but it was mostly girls, about 25 in all.

“Excuse me,” I said as I reached the back of the group trying to get to the bus. All went well until I reached the front. There was this girl, kinda tall, slender figure. She was blond and had a crap load of pink bows in her hair. She wore a A7X shirt , a VERY, VERY short skirt and…high heel? Who wears stilettos to a concert…apparently her. The moment my eyes met with hers I knew this wasn’t going to be easy.

“Excuse me,: I said, trying to step around her to get to the security guards, so I could get to the bus and go to freaking sleep! She side stepped into my path.

“Where do you think your going?” she asked in a very squeaky, high pitched, arrogant voice, as she crossed her arms across her chest.

“That way,” I stated.

“I don’t think so.”

“Look, I don’t know who you are, but your not even going to get past the security guards to even get close enough to touch the bus, so please get out of my way.”

“Excuse me? You have know idea who your talking to-”

“Um, yeah. I don’t. I just said that.”

“You-” all the girls began to scream. That girls turned around so fast that I swear she got whiplash. I took this opportunity to walk past her.

“Hey!” I heard her call after me. I just lifted my hand and gave her a one fingered wave goodbye.

I swung open the bus door so hard that it hit the side of the bus.

“Damn girl, what’s wrong with you?” I was unable to tell who made the comment, but I answered because they all wanted to know anyways.

“You guys Damn fan girls. You know I almost go into ANOTHER fight! That would have been the 3 one this week! Ugh!”

“Well we cant help it that the ladies love us,” that snide comment came from the one and only Brian.

“Yeah well,” I smirked. “I can’t help it that the guys love you as well.” I begin to point out the guys, and I just had to laugh at their facial expressions. I laughed all the way to the kitchen. Now…what to cook? I opened the fridge and blinked a few times.

“Dudes, really?” I asked. “ After as much as you guys have eaten, you shouldn’t be hungry.”
I finally got enough random items to make a dinner.

“Looks like you guys are getting hamburgers and fries!” I called out. I heard some boos as a response.

“Yeah well, this will teach you not to eat all the food!!!”

After dinner every one went their separate ways. I for one went to take a shower.
As I turned off the water I heard someone yell “AFTER PARTY!!!!!” and then a bunch of running around. I just shook my head a grabbed a towel. A knock on the door startled me.

“Tori?” it was Zacky.

“Yeah?”

“We’re going to an after party, you want to go?”

“Nah, I’m all burnt out on after parities.”

“Ok. You going to be ok here?”

“Yeah, you guys go have fun, but don’t get to drunk because I’m not going to come get your asses!” He just laughed and walked off.

I waited until I heard the door shut and everything go quite. I had to walk through the living area to get to my bunk. It was so quite, rarely its this quite on here even at night. I walked into the living area and right when I was in the middle of the room I froze. Oh shit…Matt. Maybe he hasn’t noticed me yet. Nope. He did. He just stared at me and that’s what we did for the next few seconds. Stare at each other. He was in nothing but his boxers. I finally managed to ask,
“What are you doing here?”

“I live here?”

“No…but Zacky said…I mean…whet aren’t you at the party?”

“Now that’s a question that I should be asking you.” we looked at each other for a second, “Zacky.” we said together, and then we had an awkward moment.

“Maybe we should…”

“Yeah clothes would be nice…” he answered.

Well the thing is that inside a tour bus its small and with two adults it gets a bit cramped. We passes by each other in the hall way and in the process we brushed against each other. We both just stood there, my back pressed against the wall and Matt standing in front of me. I looked up and my gaze met his, we stared at each other, both mulling over whether this was right or wrong. I guess Matt’s conclusion was that he didn’t care because his lips claimed mine. One of my hands held up the towel and the other moved to his necks to deepen the kiss. He had one arm against the wall for support and the other rested lightly on my cheek. We pulled away and so much was running through my mind. I ducked under his arm and ran to my bunk looking the door behind me. I heard him hit the wall. I don’t know why I ran, I just sat on my bed and thought, I don’t know when I fell asleep.

I woke up around noon. I walked into the living area and saw all the guys passing around a bottle of Tylenol. Every one took about 4, everyone but Matt. I laughed. Brian gave me an evil look.

“I told you guys you should hold off on the after parties. Matt’s the only one with any sense left.”

I shook my head lightly the only open seat left was next to Matt. Well damn. I guess I cant avoid him forever. I sat down next to him. I saw Zacky eyeing us.

“What?” I asked, he flinched because he got caught.

“Nothing.” I raised an eye brow.

“Really it’s nothing.” he answered. My eyes narrowed.

“Hey Zacky,” Matt asked as I felt an arm drape over my shoulder and pull me closer against
him. “What would you say if Tori and I started dating?”

Someone who was drinking at the time sprayed the drink all over the floor. Everyone turned to look at us and waited for Zacky’s reply, but he didn’t answer he just looked at us with a blank expression.

“What would you do if I kissed her?” he asked, but before anyone could say something he kissed me, Cocky Bastered, but that’s just one of the many things I love about him. Yes, love. My hands moved around his neck and I felt his tongue lightly trace over my lip but before we could progress any further I heard someone clear their throat.
We pulled way and I felt Matt tighten his grip around my waist.

Zacky spoke” I would say ‘Get a fucking room and never do that in front of me again.’”

Matt’s smile grew. He picked me up and put me over his sholder and ran off to my bunk! ;D
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah it kinda sucks sorry i want to improve it so well see how that goes!