Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

The Twins

1 Week Later.
Joey's POV.

I come down my stairs.
"MOM!!" I yell.

My mom comes up from the basement.
"Yes?" She asks.

"Hospital, now." I say.

My mom stares at me.
"Is the baby coming?" She asks.

I nod.

"Oh my." My mom says.

She quickly pulls out her phone and texts dad to let him know.
"Alright, he'll stay here with Jo. Now let's go!" She says, sounding panicky.

.........................................................................................................................................
After a few hours I gave birth to, not one, but two beautiful identical girls. I was surprised, I didn't know it was twins! In fact, no one did.
I named the eldest (born at 4:16 pm) Jamie Destiny. So, Jamie Destiny Garden. The youngest (born at 4:20 pm) I named Jazmin Violet. So, Jazmin Violet Garden. They look just like me. The only difference between them is that Jamie has hazel eyes and Jazmin has my violet eyes.

My mom texted my dad everything. Which he told to Jo who told it to Zach who told it to his family and Cam who told it to his family and Mikey who told it to Nate who told it to his family.

...........................................................................................................................
2 weeks later.
Cam's POV.

We were all over at Joey's house. "We" means: me, Joey, Jo, Zach and Nate.

We were all sitting in the living room, just talking while Jamie and Jazmin sleep.
For some reason, Zach keeps giving Jo weird looks.

"Dude, what up with the weird looks at Jo?". I ask from the couch.

Zach shakes his head.
"Nothing." He says from the other couch.

"Liar!" Joey says from my lap.

We all look at her.
"What do you mean?". Nate asks from the chair.

"He shook his head." Joey says.

"Huh?". Nate says.

"When Zach lies, he shakes his head." Joey says.

"How do you know?". I asks.

"I've dated him before." Joey says.

"Okay then." Nate says.

"Just like, I know when you lie Cami." Joey says as she looks at me.

"How?". We all ask.

"He blinks the whole time, he goes a bit red and he talks fast-really fast." Joey says.
Everyone looks at me and I blink.

"Okay then." Nate says again.

"Why?". I asks Zach.

"Why what?". Zach asks.

"Why you giving Jo weird looks?" I ask

Zach shakes his head.
"Nothing." He says again.

We all sigh.

Just then Jamie and Jazmin wake up and start crying, so Joey leaves the room.

Jo suddenly mumbles something and gets off the couch she's sitting on with Zach.

"Okay then." Nate says again.

A few minutes later the girls come back and Joey sits beside me and Jo sits beside Zach.

Jo pulls out her phone and starts texting someone, she won't let us know who, though.

Zach gives Jo another weird look and I look over at Zach and Jo.

After a few more minutes, I shrug and go back to looking around the room and at Joey.

Jo puts her phone away and then the door bell rang.

Jo jumps off the couch and opens the door.

We heard a bunch of talking, then Jo and a pretty looking girl come into the room.
The girl stands there looking around. Jo goes over and sits beside Zach again and the girl goes and sits beside Jo.

Just then, everyone hears a noise that sounds like teeth hitting teeth, it was coming from Nate was sitting.

We look over and Joey was standing next to Nate.

"Keep your mouth shut." Joey says.
"His mouth was open." Joey says, sitting down beside me.

We nod and look back at the new girl.

Joey leans over and whispers to me: "I think Nate likes that new girl."

I look over at Nate and see that his gaze was straight on the girl, his mouth slightly open.

I roll my eyes a bit and nod at Joey and she she winks at me.

"Who is she?" I ask looking over at the new girl.

"This is my bff, Delilah." Jo says.

"Delilah Plant, but please call me De." Delilah says smiling, the smile seemed to be aimed at Nate.

"Delilah, De." Nate says.

She smiles at him.

............................................................................................
5:00 At Night.
Jo's POV.

Me and Zach were wandering around town, with Nate and De who seemed to like each other. Me and Zach were holding hands, so were Nate and De.

I kept wondering why Zach was giving me weird looks earlier.

"Hey baby, is your other pal, Mikey single?" I ask looking at Zach.

"Why?" He asks, nodding his head.

"My second bff would like him, he would probably like her." I say.

Zach raises his eyebrows a bit and then glanced at De and Nate, Nate now has his one arm around De's side.
"Match maker." Zach says in a teasing voice.

I grin.

We stop at the park and just start talking, sitting on a bench. Nate and De were on another bench, not to far away. Nate and De were kissing though, not talking.