Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

At The Park

Joey's POV.

Me, Jo, Zach, Nate and Cameron are all hanging out at the park. My mom is at home, watching the twins.

"I can't believe that i'm going to be the only loser at school!" Nate groans from the swings.
everyone else had just found out I was moving, Zach knew already cause Jo told him, (last night) of course.

"Hey, if Zach, Jo and Cameron decided to still go to school then you wouldn't be." I say, glancing at the three.
The all flash me innocent grins. It wasn't summer vacation yet, it starts on the 18 of August and it's August 16, but, our school doesn't really notice when kids start there vacation early. It's weird, but kids love it. This year, Jo, Zach and Cameron decide to start there summer vacation 3 days earlier. And now that there 18 & 19, they are done with school. Me and Nate have one more year left. Growl. Michael is done too, his school gets off a week before us. I still haven't met Michael Martinez or hear there band, Allstar, play. I wonder when I will.

"I know." Nate says.

Zach, who is sitting in the swing beside Nate, looks at Jo. Then Zach jumps off his swing and starts chasing Jo around the green, beautiful park. Nate smirks.

I look at Cam who is laying on the slide, "sunbathing" he had said earlier. I giggle, with his sunglasses and his arms under his head, Cam really did look like he was sunbathing. It is a really hot day, so even if your not sunbathing, your probably are going to get a tan.

"If they don't be careful, there going to fall over dead soon from heat exhaustion Nate says, looking at Zach and Jo running like maniacs on the beautiful lush grass and I giggle again.

Cam looks at me.

"What?" I ask him.

"Nothing, but your just so cute when you giggle." Cam says, his smile bigger.

"Aww, thanks, Cami. Your so cute when you "sunbathe"." I say, putting (air) quotes on "sunbathe".

He smirks. "I know." He says.

I roll my eyes.

"I saw that!" Cam says.

"Good." I reply.

He smirks again.

I walk over to the slide and stand over Cam.

"Hey!" Cam says.

I smirk. Cam sits up and kisses my cheek. I kiss him back.

"Eww!" Nate sequels from the swing.

"Oh, get a girlfriend already." Cam says, rolling his eyes and taking his sunglasses off, he sticks them in his pocket.

"While your at it, get a life too." I say.

"Your taking to me?" Nate asks.

We nod.

"How dare you!" Nate says.

We grin, Nate gasps.

"You better run, lovebirds, while you still can." Nate says, jumping of his swing.

"Okay. Catch us if you can." We say (together) and start running across the grass, enjoying the sweet fresh smell of summer.

Nate is right behind us. Cam is a really fast runner, within a minute he's already done four laps around the field and is still full of energy.

After running around for 13 minutes straight we all collapse in the center of the field, Jo and Zach too, and start laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think will happen when Joey & Jo move?