Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

Saturday

Cam's POV.

Before I knew the day i've been dreading has arrived - Saturday, the day Joey moves to New York. Ugg. I was at Joey's house right now with Zach.

"I hate my dad's job." Joey whispers to me.

"I know." I whisper back.

She looks up at me and we kiss.

Me and Joey look over at Jo and Zach. They are sitting on the couch, starring into each other eyes, not blinking at all, and holding hands.

Joey buries her head in my chest and just stood there for a minute, her arms wrapped around my neck, my arms around her waist.

Joey looks up at me.
"You never forget me, right Cami?" Joey asks me, still whispering like she has been doing all day.

"Never, princess." I whisper back.

Joey smiles and kisses me. I never want to let go and I could tell that she never wants to let go, too. But a minute later we stop kissing.

Jo and Zach get up from the couch and walk over to us. I was driving Joey and Jo to the airport and Zach was coming along too. Joey's parent's and the twins were already at the airport.

We go outside. Jo and Zach get in the back seat of my car and Joey gets in the passenger side while I get in the driver's side.

..............................................................................................
Cam's POV.

We got to the airport and were saying our final "goodbyes", though it really isn't permanent goodbyes.

Joey looks at me.
"I love you Cami." She says.

"I love you princess." I reply.

Joey smiles. Joey buries her head in my chest again and just stands there for a minute.

After a minute, she looks at me then we quickly kiss.

"Bye, Cami." Joey whispers.

"Bye, princess, I love you." I whisper back.

"I love you." Joey says. We quickly hug and kiss and then Joey goes off towards her family.

..............................................................................................
Joey's POV.

A few minutes later, I was on the plane with my family to New York.
My phone beeps. I look at it and it says.:

I hope you have fun living in New York. It’ll definitely be a big change, but I know you can handle it. Always remember, its not goodbye. It’s just: “see you later.”
So, I’ll see you later, Joey. <3
Yours forever, Cameron Michael Quiseng. <3

I smile and text back.:
Your right, I know I can handle it. I'll see you later, Cameron Michael Quiseng. <3. & I'll call you when I get there.
Yours forever, Jo-Ann Melody Rose Garden. <3.

My phone beeps with a new text from Cam. It (simply) was:

I love ya.<3.

I smile and (simply) text back.:

I love ya 2. <3.

I put my phone away and take a deep breath.

...........................................................................................
Joey's POV.

A few hours later, our plane lands. I get off the plane, take a deep breath and look around.

My new like has just begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's NOT the end so don't panic.
:) :-) :D :-D <3