Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

Bad Things Happening To Cameron..

Cameron's POV.

I open my eyes and look around. I'm in the hospital. I shiver, hospitals give me the creeps, I hate being in them. I don't know why.
I see my mom and dad sitting there beside the (hospital) bed, watching me.
My left ankle, my ribs and my head really hurt. What the hell happened? I don't remember anything.

A doctor walks in the room.

"Hello, Cameron. I'm Doctor Mouse. You may call me Mouse." He says, walking over to me.

I blink. Mouse?

"Your probably wondering why your here." Mouse says.

I give him the thumbs up, my head hurt to much to move it.

"You don't talk much do you?" Mouse asked.

"Not in hospitals, they creep him out." My mom says.

"Ahh." Mouse says, nodding.
"Anyway, your here because you were found in the forest in bad condition." Mouse says.

I blink. Bad condition?

"You have a concussion, your left ankle is broken and you have two broken ribs." Mouse says.

I blink. Okay, so that's why they hurt.

"Your broken ankle will take about two months to heal. You ribs, about three months. Your concussion will be gone tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, you must spend the night here. You can go home tomorrow.

I stare at Mouse. Tomorrow?! And two and three months?!

"Also, there's one other thing." Mouse says.

I keep starring at him.

"We believe that you been raped." Mouse says.

My mom looks ready to faint. Dad's just nodding to whatever Mouse says.

I stare at Mouse. Raped?!?!?!?!?!?!

.......................................................................................
Cameron's POV.
Next Day.

It's 1:30 PM. I just got home from the hospital half an hour ago (at 1:00 PM).

I had phoned Joey and told her what happened to me and she's majorly shocked. She told her family, who are also majorly shocked.

Zach, Nate and Mike also found out and they're also majorly shocked. Just to be shorter, it's basically the whole neighborhood that knows, because of my mom. She spreads news of what's happening to her family like wildfire. Everyone's majorly shocked.
But who can blame them?

I can't believe what happened to me. I'm now wondering what's going to happen.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Cam (Luckily this is just a made up story, not real!)!
We're going be zooming ahead, again, in the next chapter!
:) :-)