Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

10 MONTHS LATER / The Unexpected Surprise!

Cameron's POV.

I'm in my room texting Joey. The house it quiet 'cause everyone is out places.

I hear the door open and my mom soon yells: "Cameron! Get Down Here!"

"Coming!" I yell back. As I go through my door, I bang my ribs of off the door frame.
I wince. Even though my ribs are healed, it still hurts to hit them.

I go downstairs, where I almost trip on my 7 month old Twin sisters; Crista and Cristy.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"Remember 10 months ago?" She asks me.

"Yeah. Always will. Why?" I say with a nod.

"Because of this." She says.

I look at what she's pointing at.

On the table in the hall, I see a basket.

"What is that?" I ask Mom.

"Your child." She says.

"What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I scream.
I walk over to the basket and see a little baby, probably only a month old, inside, sleeping. I pick up a letter from inside the basket and read it.:

Cameron -
This is your 1 month old Son.
His Mother is me, the one who raped you 10 months ago. Before I raped you, I stalked you for 10 months, to find out info on you.(How do you think I know your name?)
He was born a month ago on June 6.
I don't want him, so he's yours. He has no name, so you name the freak.

You Will Never Find Me And I Will Never Tell You Who I Am.

I finish reading the letter. Mom finishes at the same time, she was reading over my shoulder.

"Oh my. What are you gonna do Cam?" Mom asks me.

"Well, umm, keep him I guess." I say.

"If your gonna keep him, you better get stuff for him and give him a name." Mom says.

"I know. That freak stalker could have warned me." I say just as the rest of my family come in the door.

"What's that?" They all ask immediately, pointing to the basket.

"Cam's Son." Mom says.

"What!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" They scream.

Mom explains everything.

..............................................................
Cam's POV.

It's now been a Hour since the baby arrived. Mom and Dad are out getting stuff for my Son, who still has no name. My sisters have been suggesting names like crazy for the past Hour, but I don't like them. My sisters are horrible namers.

I told Joey what happened on the phone and now's she's trying to think of names too.

"James?" Joey suggests over the phone.

"Good middle name. First name?" I say.

"Umm....Umm.... Austin?" She suggests.

"Austin James Quiseng.." I say thoughtfully.

"Sounds good." Everyone says.

"Alright. His name's Austin James Quiseng." I say.

Me and Joey talk for a bit more then she hangs up, just as Mom and Dad come in.

"Austin James Quiseng." I tell them.

"Perfect!" They say.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts?

:) :-)