Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

After School

Jo-Ann's POV.

After school I go out to the playground and sit in the "Loser Spot" as the popular kids call it, but me and my friends call it "Our special place" I am 4 months pregnant today. Most people would be jealous and want to be back in the "popular group", but not me, I have great friends, even if the are boys and I only have 3 friends , Because of the fact that they are boys, my mom doesn't really like them, but for my sake she will accept them.

"Hello, Joey?" Cam says, waving a hand in front of my face.
I shake my head and smile at my friends standing around me.
"Sorry, daydreaming again." I say.
They Shrug, Zach says, "You been doing that a lot" as he sits down beside Nate who was sitting beside Cam who was sitting beside me.
I smile at them the smile back. Then we start talking.
A few minutes later the bell, which meant we had to leave school for today rings and we stand up. We start walking to my home. When we get there we keep talking as usual, Cam keeps tugging my hair playfully, which is odd, he only usually tugs it once a day.

Half an hour later Zach And Nate leave, leaving Cam behind.
Cam as usual just stands there like he wants to say something, then turns to go.
"Wait Cam", I said, blocking the door.
He looks at me slightly confused.
"Yes?" He asks.

"What is up with you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your pulling my hair more then usual today, you always looking at me like you want to say something and your always hugging me. Why?"

Cam looks at me and sighs. "You'll think I'm weird".

"No, I won't"!

Cam looks at me and sighs again, he takes a deep breath and looks into my eyes all while moving closer to me. "I love you".

I stare at him.

He continues, "I love you", but not like a sister or anything like a girlfriend, he looks at me sighs again. He looks away.

I stare at him still and moves so close to him that we were touching.
"I love you to, like a boyfriend".

He stared at me, now grinning.

I grin back.

Then I feel Cam's lips against mine, I was a bit surprised, but I kissed back.

After about ten seconds there was a knock on the door, Cam pulls away from me and grabs his backpack.

I opened the and saw Jo there.
"What?" I asked her slightly pissed of.
She stares at me shocked by the tone of my voice.
"Mom says help with diner", then leaves.
I close door and walk over to Cam I held his right arm as I read the time on his watch.
"Wow, it's already 6 pm, better go Cammy" I dropped his arm and smiled at him.
He had a look in his eye that looked like a puppy in love for a few seconds.

He smiled at me and said "Okay Joey, see ya."
He grabbed his backpack.

I nod, and follow him to my door, before Cam leaves, he kisses me again on the lips, then steps away. "Bye Joey."

"Bye, Cammy" (the in love puppy looks appears for a few seconds again.) I remember, those kisses where his first and second kisses.
I smile and the get a text from Cam. "Wanna go out tomorrow after we are done hanging out at whoever's house?"
I text back "Sure".
He replies back, "great, have a good night see you tomorrow"
I replied back, right back at you".

Around tenish that night I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment & Subscribe! It would mean a lot <3