Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

Bad News..

Jo-Ann's POV.

It's been a week since Cam got Austin. And lately, I really wanna get back to Poway.
I kept seeing Jo-Jo and that random dude making out, I finally asked her what was up. After a while, she admitted that she's cheating on Zach with this other dude, his name is Brad, she's also 6 months pregnant with this Brad dude's child. And she's still dating Zach!
I'm shocked that she would do something like this. She's never like this.

"Joey! Come help me with the groceries!" I hear my mom call.

I grumble and walk over. As I pass Jo in the living room, I scowl at her.

When I walk into the kitchen, I almost trip over Jazmin. Wow, I can't believe it. My twins are gonna be a year old next month. Where does that time go?

"Here." My mom hands me a bunch of frozen groceries. I stuff them in the overfull freezer.

Just as we finish, 10 minutes later, my phone beeps. Text from Cami. I smile, go upstairs and sit in the middle of my floor, texting Cam. Cam kept complaining about how annoying Aus was. We all call Austin 'Aus'. I don't know why, but I'm laughing about his complaints. Cam always makes me laugh. I miss him. I wanna go back to Poway!
Little did I know that would happen soon.........
.....................................................................................
Joey's POV.
Week Later.

School was now done for the day. I come out and see Jo running over to me.

"What?." I ask her.

She pauses to catch her breath.

She stands up and says: "Jo-Ann. I have terrible news.."
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think the Bad News is? Must Get Two Comments To Continue!!
:) :-)