Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

What Will Happen Now?

Joey's POV.

"What?!?!" I ask Jo.

"Okay, Okay. A hour ago, I was upstairs with Jamie and Jazmin. Mom and Dad were downstairs. I heard a knock on the door. - *Her voice gets shaky* - When Mom opened the door, I heard Mom screaming, then a loud noise, like a gunshot, then Mom's screams stopped. I started to get scared. Soon I heard Dad screaming too, then that same loud noise, then Dad's screams stopped also. Me, terrified, waited a bit. After 2 minutes-ish, I went down and was shocked to see Mom laying in front of the open door dead, a bullet through her heart. I couldn't move for a bit. - *She's now crying* - When I could I ran to the kitchen were Dad was. I saw the exact same thing with Dad. I was - and still am - shocked and scared. Again I was scared frozen. When I could move, I screamed and called 911. While I waited for them to show, I remembered your Twins. I went upstairs to check on them. They were fine, just scared and confessed. The Police then came. I told them what I knew and now they're investigating and the house is marked as a Crime Scene, so we can't go there 'till there done. Maybe tomorrow-ish. Your Twins are fine. I got a Cop to drive me and them to our Aunt's, then they went back to our house and I ran here." She's crying and shaking - and so am I.

Jo's turning 20 in March and i'm turning 18 in April. We have basically three kids and now some random stranger shows up at our door and kills our parents. Who does that?!? But now we're in trouble. Our parents are dead, we're, like, 17 and 19 years old. We got nowhere to go, we have kids and OUR PARENTS ARE DEAD - THANKS TO A RANDOM KILLER!!!!!!
People passing us in the street keep giving us weird or worried looks. We're two teens, standing in front of a high school, crying our heads off because some bastard killed our parents!
............................................................................................................
Joey's POV.

It's now 9:00 AM The Next Day. The Police got us a hotel to stay at so we're there. Our Aunt is watching Jamie and Jaz until everything is sorted out. We got no sleep last night and we haven't cleaned up, so we look horrible. We don't care. I had just entered the hotel's breakfast room,
Jo is still walking. I feel someone tap my shoulder so I turn around.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Well? What are your thoughts?? Again, I NEED TWO COMMENTS TO UPDATE!
:) :-)