Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

Chapter 21

Joey's POV.

When I turn around I see Cam. I almost faint. How did he get from Poway to New York in one night? Last night.... I start crying.

"My poor baby." Cam whispers, picking me up and sitting down. He puts me in his lap and I cry into his chest. I hear Cam's family talking. When I'm finally calm again, I look around. Cam's family - minus the babies, I guess they were home with a babysitter or something - are watching me.

"You okay, hon?" His Mom asks.

I shake my head.

"Poor angel." Cam strokes my hair.

I look around the room and see Zach and Vic sitting near us. Vic is sitting - but Zach's standing with his arms across his chest, frowning at Jo. She looks sad and mad, she's also saying something, but I don't know what.

"What's up with Jach?" Caitlin asks.

"Who?"

"Zach and Jo, duh."

"Oh. Jo is cheating on him and is pregnant, so he's clearly mad."

"Oh my damn word!" Cam's family exclaims.
"I would murder Vic if he cheated on me!" I wince at that word. Cam kisses my cheek and wraps his arms around me.

"Sorry." Cat apologies.
I watch Vic roll his eyes at Jo then get up and comes over to us. He shoves Caitlin off her seat then sits down. Caitlin frowns, rolls her eyes and sits on his lap. He grins and kisses her.

"Still dating?" I ask Cam, I already knew the answer, but I wanted to break the silence.

"Yeah. And she has a Promise Ring from him."

"What?!?!??!?!" They're seventeen!!!!"

"I know that, she's my sister. They've been together for three years now, though we only knew after a year. And they're really in love - like us." He smiles. I smile back.

"What's going on over at the Porter table, youngest Porter?" Cam asks Vic.

"Huh? Oh. Zach's really mad at Jo for cheating and getting pregnant. She keeps saying "Sorry" but we think she's lying."

"Maybe after - *He pauses and glances at me* - you - know - what she is acting like she doesn't care about that, but she really does and she's really sorry."

He shrugs. "Maybe, maybe not. And hey! In a few days I'm not gonna be the youngest Porter!"

"Huh??" All the Quisengs and me ask.

"Mom's 10 months pregnant. She was due a month ago, but the baby is really lazy. That's why she's not here. She can't go on planes. And Dad's with her, in case Lazy Butt comes. I'm only here cause I begged them to let me come with Cat."

"Oh! Congrats! Do you know what gender "Lazy Butt" is?"

"Can't tell. They're hoping for a girl. Me and Zach don't care what Lazy is, we never wanted more siblings."

We all nod.
........................................................

Later me and Cam are in my hotel room. Cam's family and Vic are sight seeing and Zach - still mad - is talking to Jo in his room.

"You're coming home with us." Cam says.

"I can't do that!"

"Why not?"

"I'll just be in your guys way, I'm not family."

"Yes you are, Jo-Ann! All of us Quisengs love you! I love you a lot!! You're family, so you're moving in with us and that's final."

"Fine. What about Jo?"

"Not sure, she can move in too if she wants." He kisses me.

"I can't believe my Twins are a year next month!" I say.

"Random.. But yeah, it is crazy. Michael's turning twenty next month too. Wow, he's old.."

"You're old too! Will I ever meet him or hear 'Allstar'?!?"

"In time, babe. And I'm not old!"

"Are so, you're almost twenty."

"You're old!"

"I'm not even a legal adult! I'm so not old!"

"You'll be 18 in April, then you'll be a legal adult."

I laugh. I love mine and Cam's random talks!

"I'm gonna start calling you Joy!"

"Why? What's wrong with Joey?"

"Nothing, just that I need a special nickname for you. You call me Cammy, so I need one for you. Plus, you bring lots of joy to my life!"

"Aww, okay. You can call me that."

"Good!" He kisses me.

"Ooh!! Guess what?!?!" He looks a bit happy.

"What?"

"I know who raped me!!"

"OMG!! Seriously!?!?! Who!?!?!?!" I scream.

"Remember that slut at school who wouldn't leave me alone??"

"Cameron Table?!?"

"Yup!"

"Seriously?!?! How do you know?!?!?"

"I was walking back home after dropping Cathy and Cindy off at school and I over heard her talking to her Friends."

"Wow!! I know she was all over you and all, but raping?!? Really - that's whacked!"

"Yup." His phone rings.
"Hello? Really, aww poor you." No really! I'm truly sorry! Want me and Joey to come over? Okay, be there very soon." He hangs up.

"What was that??" I'm very confused.

"No more "Jach" as my sister would say."

"Zach broke up with Jo?"

"No, she broke up with him."

"Ouch."

"Yeah."

We go in Zach and Vic's room.

"How did she break up with you?" We ask carefully.

"I quote: "KNOW WHAT FUCKING BASTARD?!?!? BRAD IS A MUCH BETTER BOYFRIEND THEN YOU!! WE'RE THROUGH!! I'M GONNA GO LIVE WITH HIM!!!! BASTARD!!!!!! Unquote." Then she left." Zach broke down crying.

"Aww, buddy. It'll be fine. She doesn't deserve a great guy like you." Cam says hugging him.
I don't do anything. I'm too shocked too, Jo's been so strange since we moved to New York.
.........................................................
The rest of the night went really good. Me and Cam went on a date, because Cam suddenly remembered that we've been together for 16 months now and never went on a one year anniversary date because I've been living in New York. The night for me and Cam ended with sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh!! Joey and Cam did 'That'!!! And Jo broke up with Zach!! And they know who raped Cam! And now Joey's moving back to Poway. What Are Your Thoughts????? I'll try to update soon, and when chapter 22 is up we'll be at the end! Thoughts??

:) :-) :D :-D <3