Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

The New Girl - Chapter 6, Part 1 Of 2

Cam's POV.
Monday Morning, School.

The weekend went by fast. On Saturday I complained about how my back hurt cause Zach
slammed me into a wall and I slept on my HARD floor Friday night because Joey fell asleep on my bed. I also followed Joey around non-stop Saturday. On Sunday we had a band practice at Nate's house and after the practice I told Mikey and Nate that I was now dating Joey and how it happened. They started running around screaming and it remind me of two things #1: when my sisters found out we were getting two English bulldogs, a brother and sister, and #2: when my parents (and Caitlin) found out I was dating Joey. When they settled down Zach told us the I was now the only dating Allstar because he dumped Summer. He dumped her because she wanted to have s-e-x. When he said that Mikey and Nate started screaming and running around again. Of course, Summer is going around telling people she dumped him cause "it wasn't working out". But we (the losers) don't believe her, we believe Zach, like we always do. Of course, Zach is now a loser (again) but he doesn't care because he likes us (the losers) better. His relationship with Summer lasted,like, 7 days and me and Joey have now been dating 3 days.

It was now Monday. The worst day of the week, little did I know that today would probably go down as one of my worst Monday's ever...

I was sitting in class wondering where the teacher, Mrs.Cup, was. The talking of some of the Pop Kids (what we,the losers, call the popular kids, was surrounding me.
I look at the clock and see that Mrs.Cup was now 6 minutes late. About ten seconds later the door opens and the room falls quiet. Mrs.Cup and some girl, wearing lots of makeup and slutty like clothing, came in the room and stood in front of the desk. I groan, the girl looked like another Summer (Pool) and we do NOT need another Summer (Pool), thank you very much.

The girl was looking around the room, looking bored, but as soon as she saw me she froze and stood there staring at me fluttering her eyelashes in a flirty way. I groan again.

"Class, meet Cameron Table." Mrs.Cup says.

I groan again, things were going to get confusing.

The entire class says: "hi", except me I just groan again.

Ms.Table waves. still flirting with me.

Mrs.Cup scans the room.

"Alright, someone is going to show Ms.Table around." 'Who will it be?" Mrs.Cup says.

She scans the room again and looks over at Ms.Table.
"Would you like to pick your tour buddy?" Mrs.Cup asks her.

She nods eagerly then points to me.

I groan again.

"Alright, go sit beside him." Mrs Cup says to Ms.Table and points to me.

Ms.Table runs into the empty seat beside me and I silently groan.

She turns and looks at me, still flirting.

"HI!" I'm Cameron Table and you are?" She says eagerly.

I turn to look at her, all eyes in the class were on us.
"Cameron Quiseng." I say flatly.

"Cami!" she purrs.

I silently groan again.
"It's CAMERON only, no one can call me Cami." In my head i'm thinking: ' Except for Joey."

She fake (I think) pouts.
"Okay Cam!" She says eagerly.
"You are supposed to show me around Cam!" She says eagerly.

"It's CAMERON ONLY." I say.
And I know, that I am supposed to show you around."

She grins at me.

I look at her. "And do you always talk like that, eagerly?" I ask her.

She nods eagerly.

"You a eager person?" I ask.

She nods and says eagerly (of course): "Hyper too!"

I silently groan again.

...............................................................................................................
Cam's POV.
School Still, Lunch Time.

I walk into the cafeteria with Ms.Table following at my side like a puppy. She follows me like a puppy and acts like a love sick puppy around me. It's sicking.

I was standing there trying to get rid of Ms.Table.

"I might get lost if I go away from you!" Ms.Table says to me.

I sigh. "You know your way around the school, you can't get lost." I say.

She looks around. "But it's soo huge!" I could get lost!" She whines.

I sigh and walk over to the "Loser Table".

Of course, Ms.Table follows me.

I sit down and Ms.Table sits down right beside me, too close.

I move over and Zach appears and sits in front of me, starring at Ms.Table.

"Who she?" Zach asks.

I open my mouth but then Jo, Joey's sis, comes and sits beside Zach. She was also starring at Ms.Table. Jo was popular but she liked to sit with us in the cafeteria and hang with us rather then with the Pop Kids. She was just like her sis, Joey.

"Who she?" Jo asks.

Before I can even open my mouth Nate comes and sits beside Jo.

He stares at Ms.Table.

"Who she?" He asks.

Before I can say a word Caitlin,my sis, comes and sits down beside Ms.Table. Caitlin was starring at Ms.Table.

Then Victor, Caitlin's boyfriend and Zach's brother, comes and sits beside Nate. He was also starring at Ms.Table.

"Who she?" The couple asks at the same time.

Before I could say anything I felt someone sit beside me.

I look and smile at Joey who smiles back and then Joey picks up my one arm and put it around her neck.

She looks at Ms.Table.

"Who she?" She asks.

I then tell them everything I know about her.

They nod after I was done talking and the Ms.Table went to the bathroom.

"She annoying." "She won't stop calling me Cam or Cami, no matter how many times I say: "CAMERON ONLY"." Plus she follows me like a puppy and acts like a love sick puppy around me. It's sicking." I say.

They all nod.

"She seems like Summer." Zach says and we all nod.

"Only my friends can call me Cam and only Joey can call me Cami." I say.

Joey looks at me and says: "Cami".

I got that love sick puppy look in my eyes that only appears when Joey calls me Cami.

We all laugh when the look comes into my eyes.

"She better stay away from my man!" Joey says and we start laughing again.

Ms.Table comes back and sits down.

Joey kisses my cheek and Ms.Table looked like she was ready to fight for me.

We were all trying not to laugh at that look.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 6 Part 1 Of 2!
:) :-)