Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

True Love - Chapter 6, Part 1 Of 2

JOEY'S POV.
AFTER SCHOOL.

After school we went over to Cam's house. It was 5:06 and Nate and Zach left, they had to leave at 5:00, I had to go at 5:30.

Cam had to watch his sisters while his parents were helping the neighbors. The neighbors have,like, a bunch of kids so they need help a lot and Cam's parents are always helping them.

Cam's sisters are: 16 year old Caitlin Emma Quiseng, 10 year old Cindy Lou Quiseng and 8 year old Cathy Samantha Quiseng. And of course there is 17 year old Cameron Michael Quiseng, he is turning 18 April 5, I turn 17 April 3. It was March 4 today so in about a month me and Cam will be 17 and 18.

"Joey can you let Rocky and Roxy out?" Cam asks me.

I nod and go the kitchen. Rocky and Roxy were the English, brother and sister, bulldogs the Quiseng's have.

As soon as I go into the kitchen the dogs come flying from out of no where and watch me.

I go over to the (back) door and open it. The dogs come flying again and I let out a little squeal and jump back. Which was lucky because they almost trampled me going outside.

Cindy and Cathy come in the kitchen. Cathy was very, very shy, so she was staying away from me even though we had known each other since she was,like, 2.
Caitlin was on a date with Vic, so Cam doesn't have to watch her.

Cam comes into the kitchen and gives me a kiss, making his sisters squeal and run out of the room. Cam grins and shakes his head.
...........................................................................................
It was now 5:31 Cam's parents had come home a minute ago and Cam was walking me home. My house is a block away so it doesn't take long to get there walking. We go inside my house and my parents are instantly there.

"Hello." Cam would you like to stay for dinner?" My parents say.

Me and Cam look at each other and shrug.

"Hi, sure." Cam says.

Cam pulls out his phone and texts his mom that he's eating here.

"She says "okay"." Cam says.

My parents nod and leave the room.

............................................................................
Dinner Time.

We were talking when my dad suddenly looks at Cam.

"Do you love our Joey?" my dad asks Cam.

Cameron looked him straight in the eye and says: " I do, sir. I love her with all of my heart. And with each day, I fall more and more in love with her."

Everyone smiles.

.............................................................................
After Dinner.

Me and Cam were in my room just talking. Cam was on the bed and I was beside him with my head on his chest.

"Joey?" Cam says as he looks at me.

"Yes, Cami?" I ask as I look up at him.

"I love you." Cam says.

I smile. This was the first time Cam had said "I love you" to me since we were a couple.

"I love you too Cami." I say.

Cam smiles and we start kissing.

..............................................................................................................................................
Mikey's POV.

It was 7:00 at night and I was at Nate's house with Nate and Zach.

Cam would probably be there, but he wasn't answering his phone.

Zach was sitting on the bed, I was sitting at the desk chair and Nate was on the floor with a Guitar.

Zach looked like he was thinking.

"Zude, you thinking?" Nate asks Zach. We call Zach Zude cause it's,like, a mixture of Zach and dude. We call Cam Cude,pronounced like coed, cause it's,like, a mixture of Cam and dude. And my friends call me Mude, pronounced like mooed, cause it's,like, a mixture of Mikey and dude. And Nate, well we just say dude. Cause if you cross dude and Nate you get nude, so we just call him Dude or Nate.

Zach looks at Nate.
"Yes." He says simply.

"About?" I ask.

"Girls." He says.

"Girls what?" Nate asks.

"Girl problems." Zach says.

"Like?" I ask.

"Well, I like this girl." But I don't know what to do." Zach says.

"Who is she?" Nate asks.

Zach sighs.
"Jo." He says.

"Jo?" I ask.

"As in Jo-Jo?" Nate asks.

"Jo-Jo Garden?" I ask.

"Jo-Jo Natasha Jane Garden?" Nate asks.

"Sister to Jo-Ann Melody Rose Garden?" I ask.

Zach sighs.
"Yup." He says.

"Wow!" Me and Nate say together.

Zach sighs again.

"Go talk to her.?" I say.

Nate nods.
"Yeah, I think she also likes you."

Zach sighs and leaves.

Me and Nate look at each other.

"Hope it goes well." Nate says.

I nod then look at the clock. 7:30.
"I should go now." I say.

"Bye." Nate says.

"Bye." I say leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 6 Part 2 Of 2! Think Zach and Jo will be together?
:) :-)