Status: Completed!

A Hard (Love) Life

FIVE MONTHS LATER!

FIVE MONTHS LATER.
Joey's POV.

We are sitting in my room talking. By "we" I mean: me, Jo, Zach and Cam. We hung out a lot, course we still hang out with Mikey and Nate.

Me and Cam had now been dating 5 months. Same as Zach and Jo, those two are so cute together, they are just perfect for each other.

Jo has turned 19, I've turned 17, Cam's turned 18, Mikey's turned 19 and Nate's turned 17. Zach won't turn 19 till December, so he's still 18. Jo's done with school, so is Zach and Mikey. Me and Nate are now the only losers at school. Since Cam is done with school, the days I'm home sick (from school) he hangs around here and helps me. Mikey just turned 19 2 weeks ago. It's August 12 today, a Friday.

I'm 9 months pregnant and due in two weeks.
Me and Cam go out on a lot of dates with Zach and Jo-double dates.

"Your heart is like a racetrack!" Jo suddenly exclaims.

Me and Cam look at the floor, Jo was laying beside Zach with her head over his heart.

Zach smiles.
"Guess that's what it does when it's in love." Zach says.

"Aw!" Jo says, smiling.
She quickly kissed Zach's nose and check.

Me and Cam roll our eyes and lay back down. We were laying on the bed, I have my head on Cam's chest.

..................................................................................................
Dinner Time.
Cam's POV.

"Cameron, diner!" My mom yells up the stairs.

"Coming!" I yell back.

I roll of my bed and clomp down the stairs.

I get to the table and sit down beside Cindy, who has now been 11 for 7 days now. Cathy's been 9 for 5 days now. I've been 18 for 4 months now. My mom's pregnant, with twin girls, for 5 months now. My family's crazy. My mom had me when she was 16, my dad is two years older then my mom.

After diner everyone was watching a movie, except me. I was in my room, laying on my bed, texting Joey.:

Me: Hey, u bored?
Joey: T-totally! u?
Me: bored 2 death + this fam torture.
Joey: how?
Me: they trying to make me watch a scary movie.
Joey: Cam, i still love how your scared of horror movies! your a dude, most (dudes) aren't scared of horror films!
Me: this dude is.
Joey: girl.
Me: how dare u say im a girl! growl.
Joey: just kidding u babe.
Me: LOL
Joey: LOL
Joey: gotta go, mom needs my help.
Me: be careful.
Joey: I will. peace.
Me: peace.
Joey: love ya
Me: love ya

I put my phone down and went into the bathroom.

When I come back, my phone was flashing. I walked over and read the text.:

im bored & Nate and Mikey r kinda stuck. help?

It was from Zach. I text back:

stuck? help? how?

Zach: playing twister, me fell and got out, Nate and Mikey r all twisted. Mikey says he fells his back breaking. help?
Me: umm, ok then.
Zach: help!? my back is dying 2! help!!?
Me: ?
Zach: Jo is sitting on me! who knew 19 year old girls weigh so much??
Me: umm
Zach: help be4 me and Mikey die of broken spines!
Me: umm
Zach: stop saying umm, me and Mikey r dying here + Nate's dreads are hitting Mikey's face (the eyes)! HELP!!????!!
Me: Ok then. brt.
Zach: brt?
Me: sigh. be right there.
Zach: oh, HURRY!!!!!
Me: yup. who house u at?
Zach: Garden. Basement.
Me: ok. brt.

I put my phone away and go over to the Garden's house. I knock on the door.
Mr. Garden opens it.
"You helping Zach and friend?" He asks.

I nod and then Mr.Garden lead me to the basement and left.

I look around. Zach was on the ground in front of a table with Jo sitting on his back and the Garden's two dogs licking his face. The dogs were a Border Collie and German Shepherd. The Collie is a girl, Rosie, The Shepherd is a boy, Duke. Joey's dog, a boy dachshund named Henry, was sitting beside Zach with his head going between Zach and Jo to Nate and Mikey. I go over to Mikey and Nate and help untangle them. Then I walk over to Zach and Jo and pick Jo up, Zach was right, she is heavy, but not as heavy as Joey.

Zach jumps up and I put Jo on the table. I walk over to Henry who starts waging his tail, Henry really likes me, I sit down beside Henry and start petting him, letting him lick my face.