Seeing Dead People

Phone call.

"Scott?!" My mother shrieks.

"Mum, calm down." I raise my hands trying to stop my mother from grabbing me. Her hands uncontrollabley try to grab my t-shirt but, somehow, I manage to take hold of her wrists. "Mum!" I panic.

She stops and looks hard at me. Slowly she closes her eyes. She sighs and breathes deeply. "How are you seeing ghosts?" My mum manages to ask calmly.

"I'm not-"

"Don't lie to me, Scott," She warns me.

"I don't know how. I went to the stupid carnival and some girl put a curse of me-"

"What girl?"

"I don't know... The girl at the carnival-"

"What is her name, Scott?" My mother asks slightly irritated.

"She always did look great when she was angry" Alister smiled happily.

I gave him a look that if it could kill would send him straight to hell. My mother followed my eyes and looked on the kitchen counter. "Bloody hell, is he still choosing to sit on the counter? He knows I hate that."

"Well he's only doing it to make you angry," I sneer at him.

My mum shakes her head and looks back at me, "What was the girl's name?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "Andriana Norton? Or something."

"Andrea Norton?" My mum questions.

"Yeah! That was it."

"Right." Nodding she walked hurriedly over to the phone and dialed a number off the top of her head. Or so it seemed. There was a pause as she waited for someone to pick up the phone. Her head quickly raised and her eyes were slightly wide. "Hello George," my mum said with a strange politeness. "It's Carol. I think we need a chat about your daughter."

My mind raced with confusion. "Mum, what're you-?"

"Yes George." She ignored me and carried on talking on the phone. "Andrea's been causing a few problems for my son. Supernatural problems. I think you should both come over."
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeahh that's pretty short. My mum's sending me to bed though =[
More later =]