The Charmers Egg

I wrote this a year or two ago. It was an idea I had. The Charmers Egg. A Charmer is a mythical creature I made up. It’s sorta like a fairy that gives you wishes for good deeds. But it’s not really about that so far, though now that I think of it I could use the “charmer” creature later on in the story. It’s about a dragon egg and a girl who finds it and decides to take it out somewhere where it can live its life in peace and not be hunted down by soldiers. You do read how the soldiers are kind of a bunch of jerks. One of them joins the main character girl, Andrea. Fin, the guy who joins Andrea is actually keeping a secret, a really important, interesting secret. Anyway, if you like what I have so far, write me and I will start making new chapters. Right now I’m in the middle of writing an actual book, 360 pages, maybe more. I’m almost finished with it and will hopefully have it published soon. So it might take me a while to finish any other short stories. But like I said, if someone likes it I would be glad to write up some more. Also it’s been a while since I wrote this one. It might be stupid, I might change things and I also haven’t read this in a while and I don’t really want to right now. So yeah….
  1. The Charmers Egg
    Medieval times, about good dragons, and has a young couple, possible romance.