Status: active

Lane's Story

June 12, 2010

I am sitting on the newly tiled roof of my three story house in the California suburbs, gazing up at the baby blue sky watching the white-as-snow, cotton ball-like clouds gently roll along.

"Could my life be any more perfect?" I ask myself. " I have two loving, supportive parents, an amazing boyfriend who just so happens to be the school's incredibly hunky quarterback, a group of friends that I can always count on, and anything I could ever possibly want."

Just then, I wake up. And what do I wake up to? My mother having a raging, alcohol - induced screaming match with her newest Mr. Right Now.

I would go down and say hello to this man I have never met, but the fact that he's yelling that my mom is a dirty, good-for-nothing slut doesn't make him seem like man of the year.

Especially since I'm pretty sure they just met last night.

It didn't always used to be like this. Before my dad left, I did used to have that perfect life that everyone dreams of but only a handful of people recieve.

Well, almost perfect. I did have that amazing house in the California suburbs. And I did have two loving, supportive parents. Okay, I have to admit, my boyfriend wasn't the hunky quarterback and I didn't get anything I wanted, but I did have my group of friends I could always count on.

I don't really know why my dad left. But I have an idea.

And that idea's name is Ashley. Yes, Ashley.

My dad is a divorce lawyer and when he was representing a husband that was divorcing his wife, he found out that that husband had a 22 year old daughter.

What my dad sees in her, I don't know. It might have something to do with the fact that he can't see her behind her platinum blonde hair and huge silicone-filled tits.

That's fine I guess. Ashley probably wouldn't want a step daughter five years younger than her anyway.

Plus, I had absolutely no desire to Ashley's BFF.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! I hope you like it so far. :)
Comments and critiques are greatly appreciated.
-Kaitlan.