Status: Don't know how often I can update, so just hang in there with me

Frerard - You Can Run Away With Me

It never was to begin with

Running was sometimes the worse thing someone could do but it was our only option, we've been running for weeks and it's been hard on all of up, we've lost weight, some more than others. I looks towards Mikey who was curled up in a balls shivering. Sighing, I pulled off my jacket and wrapped it around him, Gerard would kill me if he thinks I didn't do something to help the poor kid.

“Thanks Frankie,” he muttered and snuggled under it, I smiled at him sweetly.

“Any time Mikey,” I wrapped my arms around his skinny body in an attempt to warm him up. He moved close and closed his eyes, I stayed awake to make sure he kept breathing, he was sick.

“Hi Frankie” Gerard muttered coming over and sitting down next to me offering me a plate of food.

“Hey, Gee,” I looked at the food, it didn't look appetizing not even in the least bit. I sighed, “What's that?” I asked and pursed my lips together.

“Food,” was all Gerard answer, then I knew that it couldn't be good, at all. He held out the plate.

“Give it to Mikey,” I whispered, “When he wakes up of course.”

“No Frank you need to eat.” He stared at me, willing me to say otherwise.

“Gerard both you and I know that you will be upset if anything happens to this kid. Give the food to Mikey.” I knew that I was probably giving up my first and only solid meal since the disaster, but Mikey needed to eat, he was skinny.

“Frank, Mikey will be fine, we have enough to give him some food too,” Gerard reached out and caressed my cheek, I stared at him in wonder and looked away.

“It's just look at him Gee,” I motioned, “He was skinnier than the rest of us to begin with and he's lost a tremendous amount of weight.”

“So have you, and like I said, there's enough food.” Gerard grabbed my wrist and pulled me up, and away from Mikey.

“Preservation Gerard.” I said, and yanked my wrist out of his grip.

Gerard turned and stared at me, his lips parted to say something but he looked down instead, “Please eat Frankie, I couldn't bear to lose you.”

My head turned towards him, “What abo-”

He cut me off, “Stop right there, this isn't about Mikey any more Frank, you and I both know that. Besides, I don't think it was about Mikey to begin with!"

“Oh yeah, then what is it about Gerard, seriously I am dying to know!” My voice was low and harsh, but I didn't want it too be, what's wrong with me!

“This,” He breathed and kissed me, surprise I kissed back, and right then it was perfect, but in my heart I knew because of this simple kiss of affection and love, all hell was about to break loose, and right then I didn't care.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me a while to post a new chapter, I hope you guys like it
Constructive criticism is welcome