Letting Love Find a Way

Really

An ambulance came and took Aunt Helen’s body. As soon as they were gone, I ran to Frank’s house and knocked energetically on the door. No one answered and I saw that Linda’s car wasn’t there. I tried opening the door and found it was unlocked. I slipped inside the house and went upstairs.

The door to Frank’s room was closed. I opened it quietly and went inside Frank’s room. I looked at Frank’s bed and saw him sleeping peacefully. I felt tears in my eyes from seeing him. I had been waiting to just catch a glimpse of him. I went to his bed and sat down at him. I moved some of his hair out of his eyes carefully, trying not to wake him up. But that was a lost cause because when I pulled my hand away, his eyes fluttered open.

“Vanessa?” Frank said. He sat up and reached his hand to my face, pushing my own hair out of my face. I leaned my face into his hand, missing his touch. The tears I had felt left my eyes. Frank pulled his hand away from my face. “What are you doing here?”

“I lied,” I said. “I told you I was fine, but I was lying.”

“I know,” he said. More tears came from my eyes.

“It was Aunt Helen,” I said, looking him in the eyes. “She made me break up with you. She threatened to hurt me.”

“What?” Frank said. I looked at him and I saw he was angry. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I didn’t want to cause more problems for you than I already have,” I said, continuing to cry. “But.. Aunt Helen is dead now.”

“She’s dead?” he said. “How? When?”

“I don’t know how she died,” I said. “But she died while my mom and I were out.”

“Oh, wow,” he said. “So does that mean..?

“Yeah,” I said, smiling through my tears. “We can be together again.”

Frank smiled and reached his hands toward my face again and wiped the tears off of my face, before placing his lips on mine. It was our most passionate kiss. I knew our love was strong from that one kiss. I knew we’d last forever, no matter what happened. We could get through anything, as long as we had each other.

“I love you,” Frank whispered as we pulled apart. He placed a soft kiss on my lips.

“I love you too, Frank,” Really.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, this is the last one. :O I hope everyone liked it. I think I ended it a little too quickly..but, oh well :P Thanks everyone for reading and commenting! I don't know when I'll make a new story. But I just need to come up with ideas for a new story. Ok, hope you enjoyed! Feedback?
~Sally